to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
warwagon

LOTS OF GUNS - COLLECTION FOR SALE

I'm a long time collector (10+ years) and have been a member of the forums since 2007. I'm also a business owner and a father so it's time to open up the collection for sale.

IMAG1486.jpg

311690_225581184162581_100001321044850_561382_1461816235_n.jpg

IMAG1442.jpg

I have plenty of mags, batteries, stock parts, accessories and the like in boxes. They're kept in a humidity controlled gun safe, I don't skirmish with these and they're fully functional. I'm open to offers, prefer to deal locally if possible (central PA) and am aware of most scam tactics so don't bother. PM me and I'm happy to provide my cell to speak.

VIEW COLLECTION GALLERY HERE

VIEW PTW GALLERY

VIEW SAW GALLERY

I'm selling my guns for MONEY NOT TRADES! Shipping/packaging will be additional to asking price. I'm happy to ship UPS or FedEx and adding insurance is your option. Send me your offers!

(2) SYSTEMA M4 PTW Max's INVENTORY - Asking $1,300 each for parting out the package evenly. Discount for both purchased together.

14 Mags, 6 with Magpuls. 4 cylinders, 2 red & 2 Blue. 5 Batteries - 2 Blue, 3 Green. Blank Lower Receiver. RS foregrip. Knights RIS. PRI flip up front sight. Replica Aimpoint. Replica EoTech Sight. (Hockey tape is so it fits in my hand better, comes right off)

(1) Classic Army M249 A.K.A 'The Pig' - Asking $750 range

This is just a fantastic gun from my collection. They don't make them any more and the para versions in this pristine shape are really hard to come by. I'm including the case, 2 nutsacks (battery powered) and upgraded 10.8V battery. It's an airsoft water hose. Upgraded spring, oiled and well maintained. Includes replica aimpoint and HD carry case. Flawless performance.

(1) TOP M60 ($1,100 new) Asking $850

Very cool, not too easy to find. Original box, vietnam era hotness. M60 is hard to price out since they don't seem to be available anymore. (What happened to airsoft?) They were in the $1,100 new. It's a kinda cool design with loading the bb's into the unit and not having to bother with separate mags. Not sure what's market fair. It's essentially rare and brand new (never leaving the safe) with box so don't really want to discount that much for pre-lovin.

(2) Tokyo Marui Sig 552

They've both been upgraded with metal bodies featuring real world trades and a top rail mount (with replica aimpoints & ACOG). One has an extended barrel which gives it a different look. They're personally my favorites since they have great little features like the side folding stock and trigger guard that flips up. The finish is a grey that mimics what the Seals requested of Sig (a waterproof tough finish). They don't make these any more so it's tough to price them out. Basic TM Sigs were in the $300 before shipping the Hurricane body kit (another $200). I'd like to see an offer in the $400 neighborhood per gun which includes a battery for each and the functioning light up sights on top. Maybe I'll consider $350.

(2).Moscart Mini Launchers with 2 shells. - Asking $160 each. (retails $250 if you can still find em)

(1) Maruzen M870 long with 3 blue shells Asking $180. SOLD

(1) Maruzen CA870 with Remington 870 trades and G&P tac upgrade Full metal body (rails, heat shield with Knights Armament trades and retractable stock) Asking $350 range

(1) Hurricane Shrike Kit (M249 conversion) on systema internals with upgraded flash hider and dummy rounds. Mag winds up manually but allows for motor to auto wind (has button). ($900 at AEX + guts) Asking $750

(1) SPR CA M4 Armalite trades, leapers 4x32A0 scope, retractable bipod, king arms silencer, flip up front sight, upgraded trigger guard, sniper grip, tactical riser, full RIS and Systema guts. I don't have her chronoed. Asking $350 SOLD PENDING FUNDS

(1) Stoner SR-16 M4 with extended barrel, silencer, RIS, replica aimpoint, Systema internals - Asking $380 range

(1) CA M4 metal with Systema internals, RIS, front handgrip, laser and flip up front sight. Not sure market on these. Systema mechboxes were in the $300 alone when last installed. - Asking $300

(1) CA M4 metal with adjustable stock, hidden battery in ready mag, picatinny rail, RIS, b.b. launcher hidden in replica tac light. - Asking $400

(1) MP5 Metal (can't remember if CA or ICS) Dual Mag, with dummy rounds and tactical light - Asking $250

(1) Tokyo Marui M92 Tactical Master with Zeke M92G CQB Metal Slide Conversion Kit with 2 mags, Gas Blow Back - Asking $280

(1) Tokyo Marui Sig P226 with metal slide and barrel kit. It's a Gas Blow Back (GBB) Comes with one mag, very nice condition. (makes a great sound when sliding back). I have a TM original box for it. - Asking $160

(1) Tokyo Marui Glock 26 with metal slide and barrel kit. Gas Blow Back. Comes with one mag. It has the extended finger guard on the mag and the famous glock trigger. - Asking $160 SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Edited by warwagon

I am pretty sure you need to put prices on all of your guns even if you are looking for offers.

Sounds good. I'm working away on trying to get market fair prices since some of these aren't even available anymore! Quite a job.

Sounds good. I'm working away on trying to get market fair prices since some of these aren't even available anymore! Quite a job.

Prices added. Doing my best to respond to all PMs.

I don't want to be the bad guy, but I just thought I would let you know before some crabby guy comes and yells at you..

As a seller, please try to keep the number of thread posts to 1 per 24 hours. That includes responding to other members' posts. You can edit your original post(s).

Now what I really want to tell you - that's one hell of a collection you have there. Props to you man.

Edited by Brenden

Sale pending on the M870 shotgun.

Sale pending on the M870 shotgun.

M870 SOLD

A good rule of thumb for buyers interested in sending 'part out' offers - I'll be very willing to work something out if you can do your magic and find a friend willing to buy the guns. My strongest motivation is on seeing the collection find a good home and I'm willing to work things out if you meet me half way. Thanks!

-Brad

Found another mag for the M92G and lowered the asking price. In a dealin' mood.

I sent you a PM about the shotgun the first day you posted this.... Never heard back

Not sure why, I thought I answered them all. Sorry about that.

I've added two more beautiful babies to the list. A TM Sig P226 with metal slide/barrel and a TM Glock 26 with metal slide/barrel. Pricing and pics in the original post.

IMAG1494.jpg

IMAG1495.jpg

Edited by warwagon

I just found another PTW red cylinder that can be sold separately or with the PTW packages...

I have a few locals coming by this week so feel free to PM your offers soon!

PMs responded to. hockey tape PTW pending funds.

PTW with Eotech replica and RIS SOLD

PTW with tube foregrip, 7 mags, 2 batteries, 3 cylinders (2 red, 1 blue) for sale.

As per request, I've added more detailed pics of the Shrike to the photo gallery here:

Photo Gallery

TM Glock and CA SPR are both SOLD. (wish they would let me update original listing)

I just double checked the TM P226 and it has a Guarder metal slide and the TM plastic barrel. Just wanted to clarify.

MORE INFO ON MP5:

It's a Marui but has a metal body with HK MP5 markings. I'm thinking ICS body since it's metal and doesn't have the open ejection port cover. It has a tac light and knights vert grip mounted on a knights RIS for MP5. It also has a Walther style top rail and CA RIS covers. I've had it since 2007-08 (when I built out most of my collection. I'm unsure of the fps/distance since I don't have a chrono but the ROF is very fast. I have two sets of mags for it, one full metal set and a plastic one with dummy rounds.

I've posted a video showing the high ROF. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQPJMhmTVwY

I've also updated the gallery with more detailed pics. Great buy at $250

Offers on Shrike responded to...

Shrike is SOLD. MP5 still available. I'd prefer to sell as a package with mags before parting out. Tac light maybe.

Shrike is SOLD. MP5 still available. I'd prefer to sell as a package with mags before parting out. Tac light maybe.

Purchased the Shrike from warwagon. It wasn't just in great condition but in pristine condition. Never I have I seen a used gun in this perfect condition. Great seller!