Sign in to follow this  
Victor4793

Which Sniper is Good for me. ? Does Weight matter?

hello guys ive been thinking about getting a new sniper rifle and I was wondering which is good I have to Sr's in my mind the A&K Svd. Gen 2 .

I was also looking at a bar 10 but I don't feel like putting 300 dollars for parts in a gun.

so in ur opinion whats the most reliable sniper rifle out there that are cheap to upgrade I don't care what kind it is.

Sv98-m24 anything I just need your help and your openion means alot to me so yeah.

did I mention I will be carrying it on my back ..

I will be using :a-wink: my GG Gr15 XL And The Other SR at the sometime. weight doesn't matter im 6'2 190 Pounds ...

and in does alot of weight take its toll later on the day? share your experiences and observations please.

Should I just upgrade my GG With m110 and a Scope. (I have a 455mm 6.03 Tbb already.)

Thats all Thanks

Looking to hear from you guys soon =)

hello guys ive been thinking about getting a new sniper rifle and I was wondering which is good I have to Sr's in my mind the A&K Svd. Gen 2 .

I was also looking at a bar 10 but I don't feel like putting 300 dollars for parts in a gun.

so in ur opinion whats the most reliable sniper rifle out there that are cheap to upgrade I don't care what kind it is.

Sv98-m24 anything I just need your help and your openion means alot to me so yeah.

did I mention I will be carrying it on my back ..

I will be using :a-wink: my GG Gr15 XL And The Other SR at the sometime. weight doesn't matter im 6'2 190 Pounds ...

and in does alot of weight take its toll later on the day? share your experiences and observations please.

Should I just upgrade my GG With m110 and a Scope. (I have a 455mm 6.03 Tbb already.)

Thats all Thanks

Looking to hear from you guys soon =)

Another Sniper Question! King Arms makes a good sniper called the Blaser R93 LRS1 bolt action sniper rifle. King Arms is a good brand, and this gun is under 200 bucks. As far as I know, this gun, though the chassis is unique, is upgradable.

Edited by StormCloud