to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
VAairsoft

What to do with $250?

A Tokyo Marui skorpion (or mp7) with a drum mag for a secondary. Thought I would love to have a KWA g18..

What do you have besides you gun? Any mods made to it?

Besides my gun I have some camouflage khaki pants, an extra mag, and 6,000 KWA Perfects. Plus the 9.6v and the M93R of course.

EDIT: No modifications at all. Don't plan on it either, unless you count optics as a modification. Then I might be interested.

Edited by VAairsoft

I would buy a vest and gear before a sidearm. Thats what I did but whatever you want to do really.

M99

I would totally agree with you aside from the fact that I don't play at a field, and not too often with my friends. I actually was going to get gear awhile back, but decided to get the Echo 1 MK36C, a UK Arms M24, and a CM.030 instead. Good thing is, I think I remember the price of all of the gear I needed at about $130, so $130 and $155 (Decided to go for the KZ75 instead) is $285, meaning if I just save a little bit more I'll be covered on both sides.

I definitely recommend good gear before a sidearm. I have a great GBB, but rarely use it. The gear is much more useful. And if you can find a KWA G18, definitely buy it! It's probably one of the best GBBs ever made.

You definetly need a vest. Mag in one pocket and bbs in the other doesn't look or feel good.

You have a M93R? KWA? Tell me about it I'm thinking about getting that.

PM'd you about it.

I definitely recommend good gear before a sidearm. I have a great GBB, but rarely use it. The gear is much more useful. And if you can find a KWA G18, definitely buy it! It's probably one of the best GBBs ever made.

It's on Airsplat, in the link I included in the OP.

I've decided to save my money for a shopping spree when I take a trip to San Francisco. Out here in Virginia where I live, there's virtually no official airsoft stores or fields. The only airsoft store is here. After browsing on their site for a little bit you'll know why I don't shop there.