to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
japhethr

Viking Tactics 1911 with BH drop leg holster! Irene Adaptive Sling, SMG Magpuls, Condor Hydration pouch and many more! Pic heavy

Rules

- All items will be sold as is. I will explain and present the items to the best of my knowledge. All items are in good to great condition unless stated otherwise. No returns!

- Paypal or cash for local pickup.

- US shipping only.

- Tracking and insurance is extra and highly recommended

- Shipping is by USPS (lowest rate possible). Other carriers may be used at an additional expense.

- I will only hold items for 48 hours, after that the next offer will be entertained.

- Trades, he who offers ships first

- Prices are slightly negotiable. If you think that my prices are off do send me a PM.

On to business:

IMG_1031.jpg

1.) Irene Adaptive Sling - Unused - SOLD SOLD SOLD

2.) Magpul for SMG OD - $15 + shipping

3.) UTG Xenon Tac light with box - Used but in perfect condition, comes with batteries. SOLD SOLD SOLD

4.) M4 carry handle rail - $10 + shipping

5.) Matrix 3000 hi torque motor - One of the motor connectors was switched out since it broke off. Works the last time I checked. AS IS $15 + shipping

6.) Titan b3 Lipo charger - Unused, I'm not sure but you may need a balancer. $8 + shipping

7.) JG M4 CQB 10.5" Outer Barrel Black CCW thread- Unused $20 + shipping

8.) ACM Eotech 552 - SOLD SOLD SOLD

9.) Unknown brand 10" 2 piece barrel with CCW mock suppresor - Used, bottom part of the barrel was sanded down to accommodate wiring. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Or for everything in this picture $100 + shipping!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

IMG_1032.jpg

Condor OD hydration pouch w/bladder (not shown) - $30 + shipping

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

Socom gear Viking Tactics 1911 with CB Blackhawk Drop leg holster and 4 mags - This has been my sidearm for the past few months. Only issue that I know of is that it may need a new recoil spring. Visible slide and holster wear though trades are intact. One of the magazines needs a new bb feeder (part # 78) and has a slight leak. Valves for the mags are in pristine condition. May trade for a p226 or KWA ATP/Glock series.

SOLD Pending confirmation of shipping address

http://youtu.be/eiv6fHN7zFs a little shooting video

Edited by chromedome