to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
xmattedgex

Ghost Recon Future SOldier Kozak.....

anyone else feel like Kozak looks like a total BADA5S! between the sordins, the ops core helmet, the bandana and the plate carrier, Kozak's loadout is freakin' awesome! I would love to see someone roll out to the field lookin' like that! for those of you that may not know what or who I am talking about, here's a couple pics....

ghost-recon-future-soldier-screenshot-5.jpg

GRFS_Image_HR_GC_HR1_psd_jpgcopy.jpg

Review-Ghost-Recon-Future-Soldier-9.jpg

ghost-recon-future-soldier-e3-screens-2.jpg

tom-clancys-ghost-recon-future-soldier-20120321051304336_640w.jpg

You buy me the optic camo system I will fork for the rest :P. though I have thought of making a loadout going with atacs FG, IBH helmet fully loaded, and an ACR.

2nqv639.jpg

24obkea.jpg

(Valiant hammer)

This is from mission Ember Hunt and same loadout they use in the mission Valiant Hammer, looks like Atacs bottoms and maybe CADPAT on top with a OD/RG vest, what vest would be best used for the look as well, and someone make a HUD for my goggles or blue stickers that glow :P.

I did paint my mesh mask though after the idea of Kozak's mask haha.

2d9bkfd.jpg

313g875.jpg

Future Solider head gear loadout (WIP), for vest I have no idea what to get to be honest, since nothing like it exist's yet ( *cough some china company cough cough*), obviously I got the lighter helmet then the full bullistic one, for uniform just running MULTICAM combat shirt atm and emerson Gen2 combat pants. Thinking to get either tan combat pants and a camo top (ATACS FG?) Or full ATACS FG combat Uniform. I have FOAKLEY tan hard knuckle gloves, and going to be getting a A&K masada soon. I don't think I will copy Kozak's or Ghost lead, or even a loadout from an online class, I will be Ghost Crotty. But thoughts on something that looks futureistic! (also I play in green enviroment sooo desert based camo's and such are not a great choice, green base are alot better.

35mlkrb.jpg

29xbrer.jpg

11gspz5.jpg

adgva1.jpg

Edited by CFI

Future Solider head gear loadout (WIP), for vest I have no idea what to get to be honest, since nothing like it exist's yet ( *cough some china company cough cough*), obviously I got the lighter helmet then the full bullistic one, for uniform just running MULTICAM combat shirt atm and emerson Gen2 combat pants. Thinking to get either tan combat pants and a camo top (ATACS FG?) Or full ATACS FG combat Uniform. I have FOAKLEY tan hard knuckle gloves, and going to be getting a A&K masada soon. I don't think I will copy Kozak's or Ghost lead, or even a loadout from an online class, I will be Ghost Crotty. But thoughts on something that looks futureistic! (also I play in green enviroment sooo desert based camo's and such are not a great choice, green base are alot better.

35mlkrb.jpg

29xbrer.jpg

11gspz5.jpg

adgva1.jpg

Hey man just wondering if you have the website you brought your helmet, its awesome and would like to get one :)

So I went ahead bought the mask from Ebairsoft. It very uncomfortable, It hard on the cheeks and the bridge of your nose. In the picture I posted below here, when I took it off I had bruised under my eyes and the bridge my nose. It seems almost to big, very difficult to put a helmet on with it. So your little mesh mask you CFI is a better fit.

DSC_0335_zps8dba57ab.jpg

More angles and kit list.

1ixz5i.jpg

2d12q78.jpg

I think I fixed the hydration being to low issue.

Kit list

Primary

-A&K Masada w/ Element PEQ-16, Eotech 551 Replica and 7x Beta Project Pmags

Secondary

-KWA H&K USP 45 Compact

Headgear

-Emerson Ops Core Bump replica (custom painted)

- Revision Desert Locust Goggles

- Under Armour Balaclava

- TMC mesh mask w/ paint job

- Bravo tactical mic

Plate Carrier

-TF1 OD 6094

Front

-Pantac Admin pouch w/ USA flag and AirsoftGI patch

-Condor 2x2 M4 pouch

-2x Specops 3x m4/ utility pouch

Sides

-2x RAMPS

-Condor map/utility pouch

Back

-Condor Assault Hydration carrier

-Condor radio pouch w/ Motorola 2-way radio

Belt

-Specops riggers belt w/ OD dump pouch and Fox tactical Drop-leg holster

Uniform

-Propper ATACS FG ACU jacket w/ IR USA Flag and Ghost Recon Patches (right shoulder) and Iowa flag and Javelin patches (left shoulder)

-(F)Oakley tan gloves

-Khaki BDU pants

-Bellevilla Gortex boots

More angles and kit list.

1ixz5i.jpg

2d12q78.jpg

I think I fixed the hydration being to low issue.

Kit list

Primary

-A&K Masada w/ Element PEQ-16, Eotech 551 Replica and 7x Beta Project Pmags

Secondary

-KWA H&K USP 45 Compact

Headgear

-Emerson Ops Core Bump replica (custom painted)

- Revision Desert Locust Goggles

- Under Armour Balaclava

- TMC mesh mask w/ paint job

- Bravo tactical mic

Plate Carrier

-TF1 OD 6094

Front

-Pantac Admin pouch w/ USA flag and AirsoftGI patch

-Condor 2x2 M4 pouch

-2x Specops 3x m4/ utility pouch

Sides

-2x RAMPS

-Condor map/utility pouch

Back

-Condor Assault Hydration carrier

-Condor radio pouch w/ Motorola 2-way radio

Belt

-Specops riggers belt w/ OD dump pouch and Fox tactical Drop-leg holster

Uniform

-Propper ATACS FG ACU jacket w/ IR USA Flag and Ghost Recon Patches (right shoulder) and Iowa flag and Javelin patches (left shoulder)

-(F)Oakley tan gloves

-Khaki BDU pants

-Bellevilla Gortex boots

login it, but you should consider getting a blackhawk serpa drop leg system which is what they use. it would be beast.

I really like that mask for some reason. Does it interfere with your cheek weld at all?

May just have to steal that paintjob idea.

-Ex

Those masks do, to an extent. The nice thing about them is that you can bend the mesh to the contours of your face. Mine doesn't get in the way too badly, but I also run an Aimpoint T-1 Micro on a high riser so my dot sits higher than, say, an Elcan or Acog or EOTech.

You can also cut yours down, that is what I did since the mask did not like the revision goggles I use. You can pull the fabric liner off the edge its only held on by like hot glue, then go in and trim down each side CAREFULLY little by little once you are close to what size you need it at. Then re-glue it together with hot glue or similar glue that can glue fabric make sure you can re-trim it if needed, like I had cause one side was lopsided lol. I got that idea from a youtube video

Here's some hi-rez artwork that was used in GRFS. Plate carrier looks pretty fictional, bears some resemblance to the 6094, but I also see a little RRV and Land CIRAS in some of the other dudes' gear.

Anyway, thought you might enjoy those detailed images for building kits, looks way clearer than the in-game shots.

So, this is one of the links I used when working on my own Kozak/GRFS inspired loadout, and thought I'd share now the thing's quite advanced.

I don't really have many pictures as I've only gamed this gear once, but here it is!

CADPAT/Light combo:

img0294bi.jpg

img0283be.jpg

AOR1/Heavy:

p5252340.jpg

p5252352.jpg

p5252351.jpg

Fox.

Looks awesome! The first pic with the hood looks sweet. I got all excited at first glance thinking for a split second you had an SR25, but that EBR looks great too! Definitely would love to see that kit with full ATACS FG.

So, this is one of the links I used when working on my own Kozak/GRFS inspired loadout, and thought I'd share now the thing's quite advanced.

I don't really have many pictures as I've only gamed this gear once, but here it is!

CADPAT/Light combo:

img0294bi.jpg

img0283be.jpg

AOR1/Heavy:

p5252340.jpg

p5252352.jpg

p5252351.jpg

Fox.

Hey Fox, I really like the look. I'm in the early stages of assembling my own custom GR:FS kit and I'm missing a key element...the bandanna/shemagh. May I ask where you got it from?

Inspired off the ghost scout (multiplayer)

Thoughts?

Doesn't scream of the Scout in MP. but as an "inspired" job, I think it looks like quite the Future Soldier-style loadout. It's quite the keeper I'd say.

Hey Fox, I really like the look. I'm in the early stages of assembling my own custom GR:FS kit and I'm missing a key element...the bandanna/shemagh. May I ask where you got it from?

I have two different ones, the newer one I haven't gamed yet, so it doesn't look all battle-worn and cool like the older one.

y6ca.jpg

I painted them myself with arts & crafts white paint, the newer one is THIS, and the older one one is THIS one, but with the back cut a bit (otherwise it'll be too tight).

Fox.