Sign in to follow this  
Loveyuri

Which Tm hi-capa should I get?

Hi there,

I was wondering which Gas pistol to get from TM. I want a gun that isn't to big for me(5.1) but fits comfortablely on my hand. From my end of my palm to my longest finger(middle), it is 7 inches long. My plam width is around 3.5 inches. Would the 5.1 be a perfect fit for me or will it be too big?

I was looking around and the 4.3 hi-capa seems like a perfect fit to my hand, but I also heard that the 5.1 is better in more ways(upgrades, accuracy, fps, etc..)

Which one would be the better buy for me if I'm going to use it in a game?

Thanks.

(also, I'm looking for one of those, any help will be useful. Thanks)

Guest alberty

Actually, I think the 5.1 and 4.3 frames are the same. So the only difference would be the slide assembly length/appearance.

Hi there,

I was wondering which Gas pistol to get from TM. I want a gun that isn't to big for me(5.1) but fits comfortablely on my hand. From my end of my palm to my longest finger(middle), it is 7 inches long. My plam width is around 3.5 inches. Would the 5.1 be a perfect fit for me or will it be too big?

I was looking around and the 4.3 hi-capa seems like a perfect fit to my hand, but I also heard that the 5.1 is better in more ways(upgrades, accuracy, fps, etc..)

Which one would be the better buy for me if I'm going to use it in a game?

Thanks.

(also, I'm looking for one of those, any help will be useful. Thanks)

I have the 4.3 which does not have wobble like the 5.1 on the front rail. Both have the same grip, choice is between compact or longer length slide. Both have many parts available to upgrade them. You should buy based only on the slide length.

I have the 4.3 which does not have wobble like the 5.1 on the front rail. Both have the same grip, choice is between compact or longer length slide. Both have many parts available to upgrade them. You should buy based only on the slide length.

Thanks for the reply and you too albert.

Would slide lenght affect the accuracy of the gun, well help it to be more accurate.

Guest alberty

Not so much slide length, but rather the inner barrel length, bore, and hop-up unit, bucking, etc...affect accuracy.