to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Pretater3

SOUTH/CENTRAL GEORGIA AIRSOFT FIELDS?!

I LOVE airsoft and can't get enough of it. I live in Tifton, GA and I hate how there's no where to play around here! I know about SSAirsoft, AirDog Airsoft, GoldenEagle, yatta yatta yatta, but those are 3 hours away! I've heard people talk about Fort Benning but I CAN'T find any info! So does anyone know ANY airsoft fields near me? Im willing to go as low as Jacksonville (prefurrably Tallahasee) , as West as FT. Benning, as East.. (TBD hahaha) and as North as South Atlanta. So, any places you guys know of? :a-skeptical:

Hey this is David, Im also a former Marine Rifleman, Me and my brother started a airsoft team called wartown airsoft, and we have a field at our disposal that is operated by Middle Georgia Airsoft, they are great friends of mine! We live in Warner Robins ga, and the field is in Toomsboro Ga, If your ever looking for a team to join, we will be glad to let you aboard! Lol Were only 3 people so far cause we just started it. If your intrested check out our facebook page at www.facebook.com/WarTownAirsoft, we also have a forum as well http://wartownairsoft.freeforums.net/index.cgi , theres even a small airsoft store I run on the facebook page, would love to hear back from you, my email is wartownairsoft@<PLEASE DO NOT POST YAHOO ACCOUNTS IN YOUR MESSAGES>. OohRah!

I LOVE airsoft and can't get enough of it. I live in Tifton, GA and I hate how there's no where to play around here! I know about SSAirsoft, AirDog Airsoft, GoldenEagle, yatta yatta yatta, but those are 3 hours away! I've heard people talk about Fort Benning but I CAN'T find any info! So does anyone know ANY airsoft fields near me? Im willing to go as low as Jacksonville (prefurrably Tallahasee) , as West as FT. Benning, as East.. (TBD hahaha) and as North as South Atlanta. So, any places you guys know of? :a-skeptical:

There's a field here in savannah Georgia, if u wanna stop by ur very welcome just message me on here :)

Hello! I used to be fairly active in the game in the Augusta area, and then later in the now-defunct South Carolina Airsoft Association (SCAA) playing a few events in the Midlands and Upstate.

After having been out of the sport for the last three or four years, I am looking to get back into it (and getting back into shape for it as well!) but haven't had much luck finding any players or groups in the Middle Georgia area. Dublin's about halfway between Atlanta and Savannah, but those are too far for me to travel to regularly. I have (due to my job, and other concerns) an operating radius of about 60-70 miles, meaning that Macon, Cordele, Statesboro, Milledgeville, Hazlehurst, etc are about at the edge of my travel area.

I'd really like to get back into a group, preferably one where I could pass along some experience, do a little teaching and training, and event/op design and planning. I have some experience in setting up CQC and MOUT events, as well as radio communications, squad-level tactics, and weapons training experience. I'd also like to get with a fairly decent gunsmith, as I'm having some issues with my batteries and electrical connections in my AEGs.

I'd like to hear from groups in the area, to see what's out there. Please feel free to email or message me.

Thanks!

Hey! we have a great group going in Albany. About 45min west of you. We have games every third saturday and travel to Ops whenever we can. We have several teams represented here but things are mostly run by the Albany Raiders. I'm on the forum as Cross so shoot me a PM if you'd like to come out. We have a group of 40+ players involved.

Albany Airsoft

Edited by crosshairs93

'we have a field in daisy ga (near claxton ga) about an 1 1/2 hour from augusta and about 2 hours from tifton ,, we up to 160 acres to play on we have several large houses built ..some 2 story some single story varying in size... we are in the planning stage of building a 10 house subdivision with houses ranging from 2200sq ft to 700 sq ft ....we usually have around 15-20 players in the summer and around 30 in the cooler months (some people cant take the heat) and we play every other weekend ...pm me for pics or info......for directions www.liveoakmxpark.compost-64757-1345068494_thumb.jpgpost-64757-1345068515_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2old2moto

You live in Tifton?! My dad is the dentist in ashburn and im in Tifton VERY often. Theres an airsoft field in Savannah GA and im currently looking for a field in Jaxonville.

There's a field here in savannah Georgia, if u wanna stop by ur very welcome just message me on here :)

"Hopper's Paintball and Airsoft" I think

This field is amazing. I played here last weekend and it is a very nice field. Several people go here to play, all pretty regularly visit as far as I know. They have a primary course with obstacles and a castle (legit castle, very large with outer walls, courtyard, inner building with two (three if they allow it) floors). The other course is a forest area, consisting of thick brush and trees with roads and trails.

Very awesome place, concessions are served on-site, and there's beyond plenty of room to gear up.

"Hopper's Paintball and Airsoft" I think

This field is amazing. I played here last weekend and it is a very nice field. Several people go here to play, all pretty regularly visit as far as I know. They have a primary course with obstacles and a castle (legit castle, very large with outer walls, courtyard, inner building with two (three if they allow it) floors). The other course is a forest area, consisting of thick brush and trees with roads and trails.

Very awesome place, concessions are served on-site, and there's beyond plenty of room to gear up.

I'm thinking of starting a field in tifton Georgia actually, just need to know of anyone will come.

I live in tifton do you know anyone else who plays in town?