to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
VAairsoft

Airsoft Extreme-Is it Good?

I go to the one in Rancho Cordova all the time. All the guys are really knowledgeable and definitely know what they are doing. All really cool guys, have purchased all my guns and most of the parts through them or in there store. Wont rush you or try and talk you into things you don't need.

Depends on whos there, if youre just looking to purchase and look around cool, but they can be a little shady in their tech and product recommendations. other thing too, they are located in santa clara, 30-40 minutes from san francisco.

If youre looking for gas blowback stuff check out blowback armory :-)

I bought a G&G GR25 from them maybe 3-4 years ago that was supposed to come with a hi-cap mag but didn't. Called and emailed and annoyed them for a while but never received it, eventually gave up. Not really a huge deal, only like ~$30, but I'm still annoyed about it! I would say to stay away, but given all the positive responses maybe things have changed in the past few years.

Edited by jombojuice22

I have bought lots of things from their store in SD, and online, and have had only positive experiences.

Employees were knowledgeable, selection was good. I wanted to get some mid caps that we're out of stock, so I signed up on this list, and they had them in within a week.