stefa54

What is the most accurate GBB pistol?

Does any one knows what the most accurate Gas Blowback pistol is?

In my experience, the only real thing that affects accuracy in GBB's is the output valve (range), inner barrel length and what bbs you use. I have a stock we M9 using goldenball .3's and it's able to hit a can from a measured 135 feet away 9 times out of ten.

I have a Marui Hi-Capa 5.1 and I can hit a head sized target no problem 10/10 times using bioval .30's. When I skirmish it I can get kills at well over 100ft without lobbing them. I recommend Marui's, more gas efficient too.

Guest The Grand Baboon

I know you're going to want some recommendation for an amazing gun, but here me out. I've seen poor shooters make a mockery of what should otherwise be an amazing rifle, as in it should be shooting, minimum, of an 1" or less at one hundred yards. I've also seen world class marksman take a dinky old Mosin Nagant pop 4-MOA steel targets at 400 yards, shot after shot.

This is going to sound strange, but the most accurate GBB pistol is you. The shooter makes the weapon shine.

Edited by The Grand Baboon

Second the Marui comment.

Ive had the best experience with stock TMs, compared to other GBBP brands. Very good gas efficiency, accuracy, and reliability. Ive run my stock G17 for 2 years, with little maintenance, and it still runs like a champ. A gun is only as good as the shooter though.

just my 2 cents but whenever I buy a secondary weapon IE. a handgun, I look at it with the assumption that it is either my cqb weapon or as an emergency reserve if my primary goes down. What im getting at is that I don't personally ever look at accuracy as one of my requirements, I look at reliability and efficiency because I know ill need it when im in a real jam. if youre going to target shoot however then any KWA is what youre looking for.