Sign in to follow this  
BigTr33z

WTS some AEG's,Externals, and Gear, bunch to look at!

Rules

- All items will be sold as is. I will explain and present the items to the best of my knowledge

- Paypal only

- I ship usps

- Buyer and I will split shipping

- I do not hold items, first to send payment gets the item

- I can refuse service to whom ever I choose

- Trades, you ship first

- Prices are negotiable, but be reasonable or you will be ignored

- I take criticism just fine, but if you thread crap. You will be crapped on

- PM or post in the thread any questions, comments, or concerns

By purchasing any items from me, you agree and adhere to the rules I have listed above.

Trades- ARES Tavor, VFC AK variant, Real Sword AK, KWA M4 RIS, Voodoo Intruder gloves, offer up. No clones though!

Hey guys, I have some guns that need some new homes. All guns work and function as they should. I have done numerous tests and tweaks to ensure the quality of these guns. All of the guns are wired to deans.

GUNS

Full Metal ICS Mp5A4

P3110403.jpg

This gun has a tactical flashlight handguard and a laser inside the tube above the flash hider giving it a very sleak and tactical look. It will include a magclamp, standard mag, and a high cap, both metal. The charging handle is broken off due to too many hk slaps from the previous owner. Never been fielded with the current set up. There is nothing stock internally in the gun. The gearbox and all the other internals are aftermarket or spare parts. There have been a total of less than 500 rounds through the gun for chrono and testing purposes. The gun needs a new hop up, because the current one is broken. Not really an issue, if you play CQB. I do not have the time to install a new one, because I am the only tech at a local airsoft shop. A new hop up is $25 shipped. It chronos at 315 fps/+-3. ($140)

TM SIG 552

P3110402.jpg

This SIG will come with a folding vertical fore grip and 2 high cap mags. The charging handle is a tad bit loose, but nothing major. It has also never been fielded. Chronos at 320 fps/+-2. ($220)

I have done all the work on these guns, and can give a full parts list to those who request it(serious buyers only), just shoot me a pm. All the gearboxes have been tuned to the tee and perform great!

EXTERNALS

P7040007.jpg

Classic Army two piece metal RIS, not pictured,-($40)

VFC metal two piece rail, brand new condition-($35)

Real steel MOE qd front grip,foilage green,-($30)

Classic Army QD LONG M203 with Madbull 64 round grenade-($110)

TM M4A1 outer barrel-($20)

TAC GEAR

P7040008.jpg

BNIB Desert Locust Goggle Deluxe, never even worn once for fitting, went with something different instead. Also comes with the eye glass inserts. link here-($90)

Ballistic goggles-($15)

Real Steel Glock gun container-($20)

BlackHawk Tactical Omega VI Ultra Universal Modular Light Holster,OD, lightly used and in great condition link here-($45)

Tru Spec Digital Desert combat shirt, size-small,-($20)

Thanks for looking fellas, more items to be added later. Remember all prices are OBO, so don't be afraid to offer up. Worst I can say is no.

-BOSS

Edited by BOSSMAN

BUMP adding Classic Army CQBR M4

Classic Army CQBR M4

P7160026.jpg

P7160030.jpg

P7160029.jpg

I bought the gun locally, and am the 2nd owner. It is a great looking gun that has ArmaLite CARBINE 5.56 trades and it even has its own serial number. There are a few scuffs on it, but is still in good condition.

The gun has been upgraded since then. I have installed a King Arms metal hopup, SHS tappet plate, unknown brand bearing spring guide, SHS air nozzle with internal "O" ring, 363 brass barrel that is covered by the suppressor, probably a 6.08 or 6.07, and a XYT gearset. I have tuned the gun completely. That's the usual AOE correcting, reshimmed, 70 duro sorbothane installed, ect... These are just the upgrades I know of, as I have dug into many many guns lately.

The gun was used mostly as a loaner gun, but I fielded it once or twice. I would say that there are about 10,000 rounds through the gun's current set up. I just took the gun apart at OAT(a local airsoft store and where I work) about 5 days ago and did a thorough cleaning and inspection. It's good to go, shooting about 365fps/+-4. The gun will not come with the RVG(rail vertical grip) as pictured, but I will include a VFG(vertical foregrip), 2 midcaps or a highcap(buyers choice), buffer tube sling mount(can be used for left or right handed person), fixed rear sight, black or green 3-point sling(buyers choice), and a socom suppressor that has US GOVNT trades. Note: I can downgrade the gun if you wish, because you intend to use it for CQB. I will also install a shorter barrel if you do not want the 363mm barrel. ($200)

Edited by BOSSMAN