to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Mangeezer

Best AEG under $60

I had a first airsoft battle, and I had an AEG. I really liked it and I want to get into airsoft, but not spend so much money. I just want a simple 60 dollars or less AEG that isn't all totally crap, and that will last me until I know if I really want to get into the sport. This is just for backyard wars so t doesn't really need to be all tricked out or anything.

Help from the pros! :a-salute: PLEASE!

Maybe some suggestions that you guys first started with?

for under 60$ youre not going to find much really worth a d*mn. I guess if that is your budget you may want to try an LPEG because they are in that range. if you can get another 40$ though you can get a lancer tactical M4 (airsoftgi.com) which is uncomparable to an LPEG. keep with it man and im sure youll fall in love with the game.

Save your money up for something in the $100-200 range. Go mow some lawns or something. I really wouldn't suggest buying a cheap piece of junk.

Let's say you buy a G&G combat machine for $140, and then decide you don't want to play any more. You could probably sell the gun for at least $80 assuming it's still in decent shape (I'd buy it...), and only be out 60 bucks. If you decide to stick with airsoft, now you've got a very good gun and don't need to upgrade any time soon.

On the other hand, let's say you buy a $60 piece of crap. If you decide you don't want to play any more, you're out $60. If you decide you want to keep playing, now you need to pony up more money for a decent gun and you end up spending more in the long run.

Either way you're out $60 if you decide not to continue playing, but if you just buy something decent at the start you come out ahead $60 if you stick with it.

Edited by jombojuice22

Save up and either get a JG G36, Cyma Ak, JG M4, or a Combat Machine M4

The AK and G36 will run you $100 and below, buy from airsoft gi you can get %12 off and free shipping or evike