to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
itsSiNsanity

For Sale Necklaces,Keychains M4,AK47,ACR,Scar and many more!

3rd of all profits will go to the Wounded-Warriors-Project!

Contact me at GunslingerApparel<AT>Gmail.com or send a PM on what you would like to purchase, or need info on and I'll answer ASAP. Paypal and Money Orders only, Thanks!

Necklaces

*Pendants measured from buttstock to muzzle not including ring*

2-3/8 - 2-5/8" Solid Color Pendants + necklace $6.95 Shipped First class+ DC with You're choice of necklace "see below". Each additional Pendant+necklace is $5.50ea

2-3/8 - 2-5/8" "Coming Soon" Camo Painted Pendants "duracoat base color and hand painted graphics" + necklace $8.00 Shipped First class+ DC with You're choice of necklace. Each additional camo Pendant+necklace is $6.50ea

Choose from either premium "true American made" 550 para-cord necklace "non adjustable" with stitched on quick connect buckle in your choice of color and size available in 19-24" . The para-cord buckles are designed to let loose at about 10-12lbs of pull making the necklace easy to take off. You just give it a tug in opposite directions behind your neck when you want to take it off. This buckle also makes it so you can't accidentally hang yourself while walking through woods wearing a necklace with 400+lb's of breaking strength ;).

"See Paracord Colors Here"

and "See Paracord Quick Connect Buckle here"

OR you can choose an adjustable black leather "real leather" necklace in one of these 3 sizes: 17-1/2" to 19-1/2", 18-1/2" to 20-1/2" or 21"- 23"

Sizing: Please Remember whichever length necklace you choose the pendant will hang down 2-1/2 to 2-3/4" in most cases for someone 5-8' - 6-5' I'd recommend a 20" or 21" up to a 22" necklace unless you know you need longer. 20" rides around slightly under your t-shirt neck line. anything 18" or under is considered a choker length.

Keychains

3.75" Keychains $6.00 Shipped $5.00 each additional

4.75-5" (XL) Keychains $6.50 shipped $5.50 Each additional

4.75-5" Coming soon: (XL) Camo Painted Keychains $7.50 shipped $7.00 Each additional

All pendants and keychains are all the same solid color "Dark Silver" unless noted otherwise. I did my best with the camera I have, the M60 and x1014 pictures best represent the actual color of all the dark silver pieces...

I Currently have the following items available click on them to see images

2-3/8 - 2-5/8" pendant/necklaces

6 Scar-L CQC with Acog

2 Scar-L CQC with Acog (Black) *coming soon

1 Scar-L CQC with Acog (Camo) *coming soon

3 FN FS2000

2 FN FS2000 (Black) *coming soon

1 FN FS2000 (Camo) *coming soon

4 ACR (aka Magpul Masada)

3 Thompson 1928A1 "Tommy Gun"

3 AK-47u with scope

3 M4 RIS + VFG-Light,silencer

2 AK-47

2 M4A1

2 MP5-SD

2 M21 JAE-100 Sniper

2 Colt .45 Cowboy (Stainless Steel) *Coming Soon

2 M4 Red Dot Silenced

2 Type 95 Rifle

2 Rem 700 Sniper

1 M16a1

1 M16a2

1 MP5N

2 MP5A3 *coming Soon

2 XM1014 Shotgun

1 M4 Skeleton Stock

1 M4 Scope Silenced

1 AN-94 "aka Ak-94"

1 XM8

1 M60 Light Machine Gun

1 Sawn Off Shotgun w pistol grip

1 M4 Aimpoint, Modstock + Light

1 Steyr Aug

1 S&W 460XVR Revolver scoped

1 Long Barrel Revolver

1 Beretta RX4 Storm

3.75-5" Keychains

7 M4 VIS CQB 3.75"

3 FN Scar-L 3.75"

1 HK MP7 3"

1 HK MP7 3" (Black)

1 ACR 5" (Camo) *coming soon

1 M4 Red Dot Silenced 3.75"

1 M4 Red Dot Silenced 4.75"

1 M21 JAE-100 Sniper 5"

I'm not really a giant store selling 1000+ items I just have what I have listed. grabbed a few items and reselling to go towards what I already give monthly to charity

You need a sponsor account if you wish to sell overstock/personally manufactured items in your thread.

On a side note, I love those pendants. Very cool idea.

Edited by Gunslingers

I'm not really a giant store selling 1000+ items I just have what I have listed. grabbed a few items and reselling to go towards what I already give monthly to charity

hey I tried selling cord products too, got +10% warning.

hey I tried selling cord products too, got +10% warning.

I contacted the mods of this particular forum and was told several of them viewed this listing and have not decided to touch it. so I guess they were nice enough to let me raise a few bucks for a good charity.. I allready give monthly but things are getting expensive nowadays so I find myself needing to raise money to keep being able to donate and to help donate more.