Sign in to follow this  
admin

Launching New Forum, Need Staff, Support & Beta Testers

Hi Guys,

I need some help and wondering if you have any interest in the following types of forum?

1. A (real firearms) Civil Defense Forum (citizens preparedness group) ??

2. Sports Related Auction & Forum ??

3. A Vegan / Vegetarian Forum ??

4. An online Entrepreneur & Internet Marketing forum ??

5. article writing & post management website ??

6. helping with ASF

if so, post a reply or send me an email.

#1 The civil defense forum has died off and I am about to pick it back up again and really get it going this time but could use your help. If you have any interest in this sort of forum or opportunity, please let me know. I need help with moderation, posting useful content and administration.

#2 Our Sports Related forum & Auction website either needs to be fixed or gotten rid of. I need your help and opinions what to do with this website. I have pretty much lost interest in this website and it may be for sale if someone has an interest in taking it over.

#3 Another thing I am working on is that I am currently launching a new vegan / vegetarian forum and I could use some help with admins, moderators, beta testers and article writers. If you have any interest in this sort of lifestyle or forum, please let me know. The new forum is in pre-launch right now while I arrange forum categories and build post content. People who get involved now could very likely wind up being administrators on that website as well as some of my other forums as well (ASF & YCD included)

PLEASE NOTE: THIS NEW FORUM PROJECT I am working on is also a test site for Invision's new forum software version IPB 3.3.4... In case you don't know, ASF is currently running IPB 2.3.6 and I may be upgrading ASF to IPB 3.3.4 soon so this new forum project is a spring board to what ASF may look and feel like (skin not withstanding of course) in a few months.

#4 the online Entrepreneur & Internet Marketing forum is something I started a long time ago, and sort of lost interest. I need to either fix this site or get rid of it. If you have some interest or ideas about what to do with it, please let me know.

#5 I have a website specifically designed to pay people to write forum posts and help forum owners get traffic and posts to their forum but I just don't have time time to manage this website. If you have great literary skills and are interested, I need an administrator I can trust to help me run that website. I may be able to pay you for your time with this as we get the website back to successful again. If I can not, then I need to sell or get rid of this website as well as I simply don't have the time to approve and edit articles there. If you have an interest or some ideas, let me know please.

#6 I need to check with our staff here at AirsoftForum.com (ASF) about potential new moderators for ASF, so if you have an interest in helping out here with useful content, marketing or forum moderation, please let me know.

Here are the forum websites I am working on and need help with... If you have any interest in being on the moderating team, posting useful content, marketing, or just a general interest in helping out in some way, please let me know. Youtube gurus, facebook or other social networking experts are also needed.

If you have any special expertise such as mysql / php programming experience or IPB 3.3.x modification or integration, I may need to hire you to work on a few things if you're interested.

YourCivilDefense.com

SportsOnlyAuction.com

EntirelyVegan.com

Gr8opportunity.com

PayPerPostForum.com

AirsoftForum.com

if this message has piqued your interest at all in any way, please don't hesitate to let me know with an email, text or phone call. I'm spread pretty thin as you can imagine and need some help.

thanks - lmk,

-admin

I've always liked the idea of YCD and would be happy to help get it going again, but as was the issue before, I don't really know how to bring members over there. That is something that could be discussed later on. I'd be more than happy to help out with it. I don't have as much free time as I used to, so realistically, I couldn't commit to more than one or two at a time.

As always, I will continue in doing my best to help YCD. Having been a member there since it first started, I have been extremely interested in participating there. YCD has a huge potential and with a few fixes we could easily improve our member base.

Anyone who is interested in freedom, politics, survival/military discussion, or preparing yourself for self defense needs, I highly recommend you check out Your Civil Defense.

I may not have been on the forums for too long or have made many posts, but I will gladly help ASF or YCD. Civil defense has been a topic running through my family for YEARS. I've also watched many programs and have read a few books on Civil Defense as well.

I am interested in #6, I have been a long time member here and am a moderator on Airsoft Sniper forums, an Admin on Hogs airsoft.com and have been in the airsoft community for about 12 years.

Thank you.

Edited by Ranger420

Sign in to follow this