to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
singsing0421

G36 Over Kill !

Ok guys.. here is my CQB assault sniping LMG. This is the most beautiful beast in my opinion.

post-78168-1344664268_thumb.jpg

-440 fps

-15 rps with 7.4 lipo

-3x scope for sniping and red dot-folding stock for CQB (might be too hot XD)

-drum mag + bi pod for support role

-personally added a under rail + flash light+ fore grip + sling as an assault weapon.

------------SOMETHING is missing--------------

ahhhh.....A grenade launcher.........

Well, you can take everything above as a joke..but I'm a big fan of OVER KILL and I do have the muscle to wield this thing even it weights about 15lbs with 3000 .25 BBs fully loaded in the drum mag. I do want to find a grenade launcher that can go with the under rail and I don't like the Ares g36 grenade launcher. Any suggestion? I can add another rail in front of the under rail if I have to and I really want to keep the fore grip cuz it does make the gun a lot more stable.

Ok guys.. here is my CQB assault sniping LMG. This is the most beautiful beast in my opinion.

post-78168-1344664268_thumb.jpg

-440 fps

-15 rps with 7.4 lipo

-3x scope for sniping and red dot-folding stock for CQB (might be too hot XD)

-drum mag + bi pod for support role

-personally added a under rail + flash light+ fore grip + sling as an assault weapon.

------------SOMETHING is missing--------------

ahhhh.....A grenade launcher.........

Well, you can take everything above as a joke..but I'm a big fan of OVER KILL and I do have the muscle to wield this thing even it weights about 15lbs with 3000 .25 BBs fully loaded in the drum mag. I do want to find a grenade launcher that can go with the under rail and I don't like the Ares g36 grenade launcher. Any suggestion? I can add another rail in front of the under rail if I have to and I really want to keep the fore grip cuz it does make the gun a lot more stable.

Madbull grenade launcher... :)

Yea pretty overkill. 15 lbs? That isn't bad. My Scar-H SSR fully loaded with a tracer and grenade launcher weighed like 25 lbs. Eventually got around to just taking everything off and running it as a sniper. Even got rid of the grip-pod.

Madbull grenade launcher... :)

Yea pretty overkill. 15 lbs? That isn't bad. My Scar-H SSR fully loaded with a tracer and grenade launcher weighed like 25 lbs. Eventually got around to just taking everything off and running it as a sniper. Even got rid of the grip-pod.

I did see the Madbull....it looks plain ugly...it's just a long tube..anything more like a M203?

check the forums here or your local craigslist. I see the AG36 hand guard floating around all the time for ~100 You won't be able to use the Bipod and the grenade launcher which is the main reason I didn't go with a GL on my MG36.

Edited by Bladez 0f Fury

Try a lonex piston :a-wink:

I was using a KWA poly piston and....my gear took out all the teeth on the piston after shooting 1500 rds, so, I now use a mad bull piston with full metal teeth and get some high torque gears + high torque amp motor with an JBU m130 spring.....just got the set up done yesterday, seems like it's working fine....don't know how long it lasts XD. Do you guys think this set up is fine for a support gunner role? Since I will shoot a lot....a lot...........

I definitely agree about a Lonex piston, those are heavily reinforced all over, if you manage to strip one of those in less than 50K rounds then you're either running a ridiculously overpowered setup or doing something very wrong. I got PE in my AK because I accidentally set the hop-up to full, causing permanent compression and stopping the piston halfway. The piston was a blue Lonex piston and it didn't just survive the PE it wasn't even damaged. Don't use polycarbonate piston, polycarbonate is as brittle as glass, fiberglass reinforced nylon is ten times stronger, that's the stuff Lonex and I think also SHS pistons are made of, it just doesn't break.

I was using a KWA poly piston and....my gear took out all the teeth on the piston after shooting 1500 rds, so, I now use a mad bull piston with full metal teeth and get some high torque gears + high torque amp motor with an JBU m130 spring.....just got the set up done yesterday, seems like it's working fine....don't know how long it lasts XD. Do you guys think this set up is fine for a support gunner role? Since I will shoot a lot....a lot...........

Stock pistons are junk when upgrading ROF or high FPS. Sometimes the 2nd tooth isn't even removed and when you upgrade the ROF, the piston dies because of that. Madbull piston... agh. You can up your rate of fire to 30 or higher even with 500+ FPS. Just need to swap out the gears, motor, and spring. I was getting 28 at just below 550 FPS with regular ratio gears and non short stroked on a 11.1 volt lipo.

Well there is definitely some issue with part choice and where you are getting them. Let me guess evike and asgi? Why do you need torque gears on an m130? There are motors that would pull an m130 on 10:1 gears!

Well there is definitely some issue with part choice and where you are getting them. Let me guess evike and asgi? Why do you need torque gears on an m130? There are motors that would pull an m130 on 10:1 gears!

Well, one of my normal torque gear set was worn out over time and a set of high torque gear was by my side....I was too lazy to buy a new set so I just used that. Personally, I don't think it is necessary to have a gun that shoots more than 20 rps... That sounds too crazy and burns ammo way too quickly, plus, I don't want to push my gearbox to absolute limit....if the target is far, they see the BBs coming, they just take cover......more BBs doesn't help hitting a target that took good cover...If the target is close....you get him anyways as long as you have decent ROF. If they are Newbies..they get hit no matter what.

I really want my gun to have relatively high performance while maintaining good lifespan. Since I shoot a lot and use a m130/m140 spring, is the Madbull PX full metal teeth better or the Lonex piston better"? What's the Pors and Cons of both product? There might be a post in the forum already.....if you have the time, please post the link~or just tell me the pros and cons?

Thx

Well first off you are not going to the limits. You can easily achieve what they are saying. Do you even have sorbo, corrected aoe, or even radioused shell? But not just that but you contradicted your self of being overkill. You just really want a too tactikool look. I've ran a setup of 45 rps at 500 for over 2 years and never broke. It wasn't even high demand on the gearbox. I sold it to some local kid and before I sold it I looked into it. Everything looked brand new because how well it was tuned. Get the lonex or shs piston, they are just better all around.

Well first off you are not going to the limits. You can easily achieve what they are saying. Do you even have sorbo, corrected aoe, or even radioused shell? But not just that but you contradicted your self of being overkill. You just really want a too tactikool look. I've ran a setup of 45 rps at 500 for over 2 years and never broke. It wasn't even high demand on the gearbox. I sold it to some local kid and before I sold it I looked into it. Everything looked brand new because how well it was tuned. Get the lonex or shs piston, they are just better all around.

Thank you for your advice, when I said "Overkill" I really mean something like this :

My local airsoft field has a limit of 450 fps so I don't want to push over that. Plus....shooting that many rounds in one second......how effective is it really??

I'm kinda new to the terms you are using...what is Sorbo, corrected aoe? and radioused shell???

Plus, I will really want to build a gun you have, can you give me a complete list of the stuffs you put into it and the total cost?

I really don't mind getting "out gunned" here, because I can learn from you pros.

Thank you for your advice, when I said "Overkill" I really mean something like this :

My local airsoft field has a limit of 450 fps so I don't want to push over that. Plus....shooting that many rounds in one second......how effective is it really??

I'm kinda new to the terms you are using...what is Sorbo, corrected aoe? and radioused shell???

Plus, I will really want to build a gun you have, can you give me a complete list of the stuffs you put into it and the total cost?

I really don't mind getting "out gunned" here, because I can learn from you pros.

In the upgrades and modifications section, there is a pinned guide called internal tweaks or something like that. Anyway, it explains what all of those things are. But basically, they are mods they prolong the life of the parts inside your gearbox.

I wouldn't start off with trying to build a 45 rps gun. Just because you get the parts right, doesn't mean it will last. You need experience with bevel gear shimming, correcting angle of engagement, etc. before you decide to make a strenuous build.