to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Koolor

real sword type 97b lipo battery

This has been asked 1000 times with no clear answer and im hoping to get one, most of the time people will just say 7.4v lipo and think that is good enough. No people I need a battery not a voltage :a-grin: SOOO im asking this to you the people what lipo will fit in a real sword type 97b preferably one that would not need dremeling.

Thank you!

Links would be appreciated!

You will simply have to go to a site with a good selection of batteries, like hobbyking.com and start looking for a battery that has measurements that fits in the battery compartment. You'll obviously have to measure the insides of the battery compartment first. That's pretty much the way to do it.

I totally agree but im going to order the battery first because it takes 3 weeks or so from hobbyking from there china warehouse then ill order the t97b so ill have everything right on time for my birthday making the best gift to myself yet hah!

So yeah I was just hoping someone knew of a lipo that fit or had the dimensions.

Well, if it says what stock battery it takes you can figure it out that way. If it takes a mini type 8.4v ni-mh stock, then you just have to find a li-po that's similarly sized. I don't think many has that gun really

Here's the related battery at redwolf: http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...ord_Type_97.htm Looks like it might have a pretty cramped battery room. Maybe a little stick type 7.4v li-po will fit. Or you can get that custom battery. It is an obsolete ni-mh battery, but at least it will fit and it should get the job done.

Edited by Lefse