Sign in to follow this  
jgm258

Clandestine airsoft.

I haven't had any issues with this site. I have ordered from there twice now recently. I've bought half a dozen items or so from him and they are all great quality and such. especially for the price, you can't really beat it. I would give it another day for an email. If you don't get one, I would call if thats possible.

question. did you email him first asking if just sending money over Paypal is ok? he is running a store, its not like it is here on a forum. he may not have seen the paypal message or notice that the money is deposited. he probably get multiple orders a day and since it goes through his site, I very much doubt he looks at the messages.

if you messaged him about what you want to do before you paid then yeah, he needs to get on the ball.

if you just send money with out first asking then its really your fault, because how is he suppose to know. you may have emailed him asking what is going on. and he more then likly has no idea wtf ur talking about, because you never messaged him before sending money.

regardless, that was a few months ago man. im hard pressed to remember PMs from like 2 weeks ago, its seems kind of foolish to send him the money over paypal with out first notifying him before hand and waiting for a response, it may have been fine a few months ago when you where talking to him about it and he would be looking for it, but no notification and right out the blue, yeah it may take him some time to figure everything out

when you sent him your emails did you include your PP email or the transaction id for the stuff. it would be hard for him to search with out either of those. also you have to think he may be getting dozens of orders if not more because he just restocked so your order may be some what hard to find, with out that info.

OK, so now I think I've figured out where all the problems came from. Paritally me fault and partially a combination of other things mostly related to paypal. The items haven't shipped yet because paypal doesn't show the payment in the tranasction history, rather it sent me an email (which gets lost in the filter with the 100s of other paypal payment messages) asking if I wanted to accept the money. This is because of the debit card thing, which paypal is super paranoid about since they can be left holding the bag in the case of fraud unlike a credit card where the credit card company takes care of any fradulent charges (this is also the reason he was unable to use it directly in the first place, the card address and shipping didn't match, which doesn't fly with paypal). The part that was my fault was after I saw the email I tried searching through all the paypal transactions to find it, after the search engine came up with nothing (which it's pretty sucky so I figured it just missed it) I then looked at all of them manually to check for any that were not marked as shipped, still nothing. Then I thought I responded to the email asking the date, but apperently I forgot (you'll get this email now as I just sent it before I figured all this out). So needless to say your order will ship ASAP, sorry for all the problems.

Edit: Now I just noticed that the reason it didn't show up as in paypal was because it was sent to the wrong address (I.E. my contact address is not my paypal address)

Edited by scianiac