Sign in to follow this  
Agent99

Trent99's Road to P*

So I have decided to make the airsoft decision of my life, I have decided to make the switch from my beloved AEG's to P*. All of these guns are in excellent condition and have barely been used at all. If you have any questions just PM me and I will get back to you asap, and all items will be shipped via usps (unless you pay extra for Fedex or UPS).

Rules:

- Shipping is not included in the price unless otherwise stated

- You must purchase Insurance and Tracking, if you don't' I cannot be held responsible for any damages or lost packages

- Don't crap in my thread

- PM me about any questions

- If it doesn't say its included, its not!

- Only serious Buyers please!!!

- Only trades are P*, Fusion Engine's, and P* Rigs

- Prices are somewhat firm but feel free to offer up

- No returns

I will include a half bag of TSD .25 BBs and a charger with the first gun bought!

AirsoftGI Custom Mk18

This gun is in great condition, only skirmished with once or twice. Less than 5,000 rounds through it. The blow back has been disabled for a better, more stable airflow. Was originally going to be my DMR project but ended up going a different route. Shoots great and sounds smooth. Gun chronos at 380 fps with .2 TSD bbs, Internal mods, upgrades, and accessories are as below...

Internally:

- Magic Box Cylinder Head (teflon taped for better airseal)

- JBU Full Cylinder Type 0

- JBU M120 Spring

- King Arms Full Metal Tappet Plate

- ICS Turbo 3000 Motor

- AirsoftGI 509mm 6.03 Tighbtore

- New G&G Bucking/nub

- Rest of it is Stock G&G (the Gearbox has been shimmed and greased)

Externally:

- King Arms Rail covers or UTG Rail covers

- JD Custom CCW Foam Filled Suppressor (made to fit this gun)

- 9.6 Intellect 1600mah Battery

- 5x mags (4x Full Metal G&P VN Midcaps / 1x Echo1 Full Metal VN Highcap)

Asking $250

0908021313.jpg

*Pleas note that G&P 4x Acog is not included but can be for $50*

AirsoftGI Dune Knight M4

This gun is in IMMACULATE condition, skirmished with once, maybe 2,000 rounds through it. Shoots FANTASTIC! Has a great ROF, great range and accuracy. Blow back is nice and crisp, giving it a more realistic feel over the standard AEG, gun fires smoothly and reliably. Was going to be my main primary before I decided to switch over to P*. This gun is very lightweight and sturdy with no wobble anywhere. Gun chronos at 365 fps with .2 TSD bbs, ROF was clocked at 20-22bps with a fully charged 9.6, Internal mods, upgrades, and accessories are as below...

Internally:

- Stock G&G Gearbox (has been Shimmed and AOE has been corrected)

- G&P M120 High Speed Motor (pinion is in good shape)

- AirsoftGI 363mm 6.03 tightbore

Externally:

- King Arms Rail covers or UTG Rail Covers

- KJW Fiber Optic flip up sights

- Foregrip (Unknown Brand)

- Classic Army Full Metal Flashider

- 2x Mags (1x Echo1 Highcap 1x Ares Full Metal Midcap)

- 9.6 Intellect 1400mah Battery

Asking $220

0908021313a.jpg

Next is a G&G Gr16 100Y, these just came out a few weeks ago, used it briefly in a skirmish then put it up. Gun is in excellent condition, less then 2,000 rounds through it. Gun shoots CRAZY fast and has fantastic range and accuracy. Perfect gun as is for CQC, with a little bit of work it would be great for Mid Field engagements. The folding stock locks in great giving you a short SMG with the range of a stock field gun. As with the Dune Knight the Blow back is very crisp and satisfying. Currently has an accurate range of maybe 120ft-130ft or so with .25s, chronos at 354fps with TSD .2 BBs, ROF is about 18-20bps on a fully charged 9.6. Internal mods, upgrades, and accessories are as below...

Internally:

Stock G&G Gearbox

G&G 232mm 6.04 Tightbore

G&P M120 High Speed Motor (Pinion is in good condition)

Externally:

G&G Detachable Front sight

Flip up rear sight (unsure of brand, maybe NCstar?)

UTG Rail Covers

9.6 Tenergy 1600mah Battery

1x G&G Extended Highcap

Asking $190

0908021314.jpg

Next is a Cyma M14, this sexy beast is in good condition. Used at a few skirmishes and Ops but still shooting great. Originally got it for VN Airsoft but that fell through rather quickly. Chronos at 350-360fps with TSD .2 BBs, Internal mods, upgrades, and accessories are as below...

Internally:

Completely Stock

Externally:

2x Cyma Highcaps

NCstar M14 Sling

9.6 Battery (Unknown Brand)

Asking $100

0908021314a.jpg

Next is my G&P M16a1, this bad boy has been externally weathered so it truly looks like it has been through the hell known as Nam, but internally in great shape. Has FULL and Authentic Colt trades, A1 accurate stock, pistol grip, and flashider. Looks like the real thing but is very light, even small players should have no problem using it. This gun is very hard to find especially in the US due to the trademarks. Chronos at 390fps with TSD .2 BBs, Internal mods, upgrades, and accessories are as below...

Internally:

Completely Stock

Externally:

6x MAG VN Midcaps

Homemade Sling

Asking $220

IMG_0699.jpg

And lastly I have a G&P 4x Acog, this is in like new condition. Never taken out on the field, has full Trijicon trademarks.

Asking $70

0908021316.jpg

Edited by Trent99

hey is that G&P acog the version with the functional fiber optic or is it just a standard 4x32