shakman

WTS: Several airsoft accessories

I have too much stuff, and it's got to go. Prices listed do not include shipping. Local pickup/delivery is available.

Please include your zipcode in all PMs so I can work up shipping quotes.

**NO TRADES**

2. Unknown brand black ACOG 4x. Has broken "fiber optic" that does not affect function. - $40

blackacogleft.JPG

blackacogright.JPG

blackacogtop.JPG

6. Tokyo Marui AUG hicaps. I have at least 9 of these things with no gun to put them in. Out they go. - $75 for the lot of them.

8. HurricanE Noveske KX3 muzzle device. Has licensed trademarks and was the original Noveske for airsoft use. Has 14mm CCW threads to fit most airsoft guns. - $30

kx3trades.JPG

kx3pig.JPG

PM me with any questions.

Edited by shakman

2. Unknown brand black ACOG 4x. Has broken "fiber optic" that does not affect function. - $40

does the fiber optic actually work? or is it jus for show?

I think that rule is meant for "bumps" and not updates to the thread. If people ask me a question, I'm going to answer it. If the mods/admins have any issue with that, then I'm sure they'll tell me.

Tan ACOG is sold. The rest is still up for grabs.

He is perfectly fine in responding to a seller's question. As long as he doesn't post twice consecutively in 24 hours we're cool with it. We appreciate the concern though.

Black ACOG is sold.

Couple things to add to the list:

1. Prometheus 509mm tightbore AEG barrel. I bought this for converting it to use in one of my SP's, but decided against it. New/unused still in the factory package. Asking $65.

2. Marushin Garand plastic magazines (8mm model.) Brand new still in the factory package and unused. I have 2 of these. $8 each.