Sign in to follow this  
wparti00

G36 for DMR build

I'm looking for a good base G36 for a high powered DMR. Gears, Compression parts etc will all be replaced so I'm willing to sacrifice better internals for better externals.

I'd also like to slap a KAC ras front end on it so if I could do that without heavily modifying, that'd be super.

Any suggestions? So far Classic Army has most of my attention.

Edited by wparti00

I'm looking for a good base G36 for a high powered DMR. Gears, Compression parts etc will all be replaced so I'm willing to sacrifice better internals for better externals.

I'd also like to slap a KAC ras front end on it so if I could do that without heavily modifying, that'd be super.

Any suggestions? So far Classic Army has most of my attention.

CA8-2

CA013P-01.jpg

If you can get a hold of one of these, Its an awesome place to start. (I see them for sale on Craigs list every now and then and they average around $100)

Otherwise you can start with a TMG36C and get this....

Star conversion using G36C

star_kit_sl9sd.jpg

I love my SL9. and it works with the standard, K, and C front end. plus Ive found that the V3 gearbox really lends itself to the DMR roll.

SL9.jpg

SL9.jpg

And with a drum mag,.......

100_0578.jpg

It becomes a hell of a support weapon!

:a-grin:

Edited by LiveHumanTarget

I would go tokyo marui for a base g36. They by far are the most accurate out of all the options. If not not, then at least get a tm hopup unit and throw it in whatever gun you choose. The new jg g36 I heard have pretty decent externals. I personally have had a ca, tm, and kwa g36, and the tm was by far my fav.