Sign in to follow this  
Shadow Sniper

Which Kar98 should I get? G&G Tanaka

Well ive always wanted a Tanaka Kar98 but their so expencive and hard to find now. G&G has released their take on this beautiful piece of history and I was wondering if its somthin to look into? it takes Co2 vs green gas on the tanaka and from reviews looks really nice. I need some input here from yall, has anyone shot both and which was better? anyone know much about the G&G?

I don't know about the G&G but the pre-ban Tanaka is a piece of beauty to put it simply.

Yeah id love the tanaka, but the more I look at this G&G I feel it could be as good if not better in some cases, such as the Co2 especially for the cold. ive done tons more reading and apparently when G&G first released this it had some problems with wear and tear in the pot metal parts. They have since re-released it to be all steel and no more wear and tear. If you have the original, they will send you the new parts for free. Also they just released the scope for this bad boy, I must say I think its really worth the asking price for any WW2 or Gas bolt gun fanatic.