to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Empire_1

<$200 Help: G&G vs. AGM vs. King Arms vs. Cyber Gun

Hey guys,

I recently made a thread regarding help for sub $120 guns but I've decided to bite the bullet and extend my budget to $200.

Quality and reliability are my biggest concern. The rifle needs to be durable and quality/reliability needs to be top-notch with no problems. Secondly, because of limited funds, the rifle needs to come with a charger and battery for less than $200.

Here's what I've been looking at.

G&G M4 Combat Machine ($130-160)

I won't bother putting any links to this since they are usually found everywhere. My friend has this gun and it's very nice. You can't really go wrong with a G&G and battery packages can be had with them for around $160.

AGM M4A1 ($159.95)

All-metal construction, excellent fps, seemingly good build quality. There's a lot of positive reviews to go along with them. Not really sure on the reliability aspect as they are made in China. I'm not sure how well this rifle would last me in the long term. Comes with battery, charger, and tightbore barrel.

http://airsoftmegastore.com/445-AGM-031-44...-Run-Model.aspx

Cybergun Colt M4A1 ($159.95)

Very similar to the AGM and exactly same price. Not all metal construction but on the plus side of being lighter than the AGM. Also looks high quality and Cybergun is a more reputable manufacturer than AGM. Licensed by Colt and also comes with battery and a charger.

http://airsoftmegastore.com/3310-CB-18976-...TRADEMARKS.aspx

King Arms Colt M4A1 ($194.95)

I might have to cough off blood for this one, especially if I'm forced to pay shipping. Looks absolutely great and I'm drooling. King arms is very reputable and I think this gun definitely has high quality. Licensed by Colt and comes with a battery and a charger.

http://airsoftmegastore.com/1082-CB-18979-...Trademarks.aspx

Will appreciate any help, comments, or suggestions! If you know a place that has fantastic deals especially with shipping and stuff, please please tell. Thanks!

Cybergun is terrible.

AGM is ok.

G&G is great.

King Arms is great.

Either the G&G or King arms gun will serve you well. Pick whichever you like better.

In the thread in your signature, G&G doesn't seem that popular either?

And this King Arms M4 (http://airsoftmegastore.com/1082-CB-18979-490-FPS-King-Arms-Airsoft-COLT-M4A1-Carbine-AEG-Rifle-w-Full-Metal-Gearbox-and-Battery-And-Charger-PACKAGE-Fully-Licensed-COLT-Trademarks.aspx) is marketed by Cybergun.

I'm a little confused now. icon5.gif

pay attention to who the OEM for whatever AEG you end up purchasing is. If the OEM is some reputable entity then you should be in good hands, although you might get a better price buying the original and not some rebrand from the retailer in certain cases. With Cybergun you get "real trades" and what not but when on a budget, I personally don't find trades to enhance the gun or me in terms of performance for the added cost.

G&G is a fine choice. Instead of dropping $200 outright you will still have a little money left over for other essentials.

pay attention to who the OEM for whatever AEG you end up purchasing is. If the OEM is some reputable entity then you should be in good hands, although you might get a better price buying the original and not some rebrand from the retailer in certain cases. With Cybergun you get "real trades" and what not but when on a budget, I personally don't find trades to enhance the gun or me in terms of performance for the added cost.

G&G is a fine choice. Instead of dropping $200 outright you will still have a little money left over for other essentials.

Good idea.

I can get a G&G WITH a 9.6v battery and charger for only $142 on checkout at Airsoft GI. That includes the shipping! (Free)

Now I can spend some of that money on BBs and some nice protective gear.

Cheers!