Sign in to follow this  
Shadow Sniper

Help Price Maruzen Type 96?

I have a few people interested in my gun. Its a maruzen type 96 with Nc star 3-9X40 illuminated scope. Comes with maruzen bipod, Maruzen Vanishing silencer, upgraded spring and cylinder to 500 FPS, laylax zero trigger. Also comes with a Hardshell padded gun case, all original parts. Great gun just needs a new hopup and bucking, its not shooting accurate at all. wanna make sure I get what its worth I figured 500 shipped is good considering the upgrades and the hop up problem.

It is only worth what someone will pay for it. Let the market decide what it is worth. Post it for $500 or whatever you think it is worth, and if in a week or two nobody has bought it, lower the price. Repeat until it has sold. Oh, and if it is a preban (adjustable fps) it is worth more than a new model.

Edited by 2Wheels4Ever

It is only worth what someone will pay for it. Let the market decide what it is worth. Post it for $500 or whatever you think it is worth, and if in a week or two nobody has bought it, lower the price. Repeat until it has sold. Oh, and if it is a preban (adjustable fps) it is worth more than a new model.

Um...he's talking about Maruzen.....not Tanaka....