Sign in to follow this  
Pwn-90

Feeding inconsistencies

Alright, so my problem is my gun is misfeeding. My brain is a little fried from school atm, maybe you guys can help me with a solution. I just got done building a new gearbox:

Shell...................Lonex 8mm (came from clandestine w/ a modified tappet plate)

Gears.................SHS 13:1

Motor..................Lonex A2

Piston.................SHS blue with AoE/sorbo

Piston Head.........stock A&K

Cylinder Head......SHS

Spring.................M120

Spring Guide........SHS

Air Nozzle............SHS

MOSFET...............ExtremeFire Jaguar

Batteries..............EAB 11.1v 2200mah 20C

..............Gens Ace 11.1v 5000mah 40C/80C burst

So, with the EAB 11.1v, the gun fires bursts of blanks during full auto, semi almost never feeds. With the Gens Ace, full auto is pretty much perfect up until the last ~20 rds of the magazine, semi still doesn't want to feed. Looking in the hopup chamber, the nozzle sits about halfway extended, and the MOSFET returns it to this position after every shot. I can't get an accurate reading on ROF but I would say between 35-40 rps. Idk if the nozzle is the problem, I haven't tried a different one yet, but it seems odd the batteries would make enough of a difference to change the way it feeds. I was considering a delayer chip for the sector gear, thoughts on all of this?

Maybe this has an obvious answer, but I was looking on airsoft atlanta's website and there are two different shs delayer chips, different shapes. What's the difference?

Metal or plastic should be the only difference. They both do what they are supposed to.