Sign in to follow this  
Cryptkeeper

Which handgun?

Either of the pistols are dependable. One of my favorite Glocks is the KJW G23 with metal slide and barrel (I have two). Your better off with the version of the G23 that comes with the metal slide and barrel. This is available at Evike Airsoft at a pretty reasonable price. You buy the slide group (all slide parts included) and the frame group (all frame parts included along with a magazine) seperately. A real nice shooter and handles green/propane with no problems. Lots of new parts being made for it now as well. Guarder just started making new slides with full trades.

I've had the KJW 1911A1 (all metal) for several years. It is a quite reliable and I've used it as a basis for a re-build using a WE metal 4.3 slide (from Evike), TM Desert Warrior inner and outer barrel w/ guide rod as well as the ambidextrous safety (a parts gun). Commander style hammer and Pachmyer rubber grips have finished it up.