TheSpaceCowboy

Best gas pistol for under $130

Hi I'm new to gas pistols and I want to buy one. I've been looking around and I want to know what others know about gas pistols for ex. Advice, recomedations, experiences, etc. etc. Im looking for one that is preferably under $130, that isn't a gas hog and won't break on me, also a gbb. I know the saying you get what you

Pay for but I can only spend so much on a secondary. Any reply will be greatly appreciated.

Bit of a what gun post, but...

I would very much advise you to save up the extra bucks and get a TM. The Hi Capas are FANTASTIC, hands down the best pistol on the market. If you're wanting to keep it cheap, look on forums and classifieds to see if you can pick one up used. I know I scored mine for $80.

Guest alberty

There is no best, but for someone on a low budget I would recommend something from KJW, such as their single-stack 1911, Hi-capa, or P226.

Uh...they are "not" on par with KJW. At best they are two ticks below a KJW model for model that is.

I've seen one or two perform decently. The mags fill like a charm, I can actually say that from experience, as my WE mag for my KJW tactical 1911 fills every time, all the way, where I sometimes have fill issues with the KJW one. Even then, I do have to say that a KJW gun is a better idea. They perform better, use less gas, and I personally think they look better.

I have a KJW 1911 meu and it is a fantastic pistol. As far as I know, all their models are made of stronger components so you can use them with co2 and not worry about parts breaking. I don't recommend co2 year round, but it's good to know your pistol is made well. Any of KJW's pistols will be good for your price.

Guest alberty
Oh ok, my friend has a we tech and it doesn't operate very well. But evike promotes we tech so much, it leads ou to believe that they are the brand to get.

That's called marketing

Guest alberty
AA Spamer...

In fact, that user is actually one of the techs from Airsoft Altanta. Not sure what to make of it.