Sign in to follow this  
Nick101

Which Scar H?

I would go with the VFC. their scar is nice, and has good externals. some people don't like the gears but you could replace them. On another note, why would you get the scar-h? the scar-l has cheaper and more universal magazines. Its airsoft, so they both take 6mm bbs, its not like caliber matters.

Well for a scar-h vfc is your only option if your buying in America because the echo 1 was discontinued shortly after being released because cybergun sued them, I only foun one site that has classic army scar-hs and they've been out of stock for along time like its discontinued and I haven't seen any g&g scar-hs

Guest alberty

I don't remember if G&G and Classic Army make SCAR-H models,

but the Echo 1 SCAR-H (or "ASC-H") is a clone of the VFC SCAR-H. It's actually a rebrand of the DBoys Mk17/SCAR-H, which still is a clone of the VFC SCAR-H.

If you look at retailers, you possibly won't see the Echo 1 ASC-H or the DBoys SCAR-H due to the recent legal issues regarding licensing with FN Herstal. You may only see the VFC SCAR-H licensed version.

Keep those in mind if you're trying to buy brand new from retailers.

The G&G is better than the VFC. Internally the VFC is horrible. I may have gotten a lemon gun when I bought my VFC new, but it was horrible. I think I like the CA the best, but the only downfall is how you get to the gb.

Even if the other options were still available, I'd still go with the VFC everyday of the week. Externals are second to none in terms of Scar externals. Internals are very decent too minus the "self shimming gears". I defo think 2wheels got a lemon, because bad reviews are veryrare on this particular aeg. Only complaint I came across were regarding the hop up.