to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Guest xbx1120

Best Kill You Ever Got In Airsoft

Guest xbx1120

Well once me and another guy were the last guys left on our respective teams... So I empty my last M4 mag trying to take him out across the field. Then I drop down and pull out my crappy springer (I didnt have my kwa glock yet) and duck down, waiting for him to come up the hill. So then I pop up and NAIL him as hes running and spraying his m4 at me. hilarious.

o and once I took a piss in the woods during an airsoft firefight. I didnt kill anyone, but I guess thats pretty extreme.

post any kool kills you got in airsoft here.

one of my best was when this guy had me pinned behind a garbage can on a trail and my buddy about 20 feet away told me he was reloading so I ran to a huge tree and he thought I was still behind the garbage can cause my buddy went behind and pretended to be me, so then I snuck around behind the guy came up behind him with my dual spring Desert Eagle and put it on his neck and said surrender and he took too long to say any thing so I shot him with my gun still on his neck and he wasnt happy

We where being out flanked on the left, it was 4:8, I told my other teamate to climb a tree and gather fire while I flanked them on the right and then I would call in support to fank from the left and back, well support got there and we all attacked at the same time, after that we went to there base and set up covering fire while me and my other team mate advanced on their posistion, as we took 5 steps the covering fire'ers advanced one step, at about 15 feet from the posistion I got my sniper out and took up a posistion at the door, my team mate went and knocked the door open while I took a shot at the guy inside, althought all the other team was out, we still had to get the flag to our side in order to win, we still took precautionary tasks incase they called support, all in all we won with only 2 casualties....

Edited by magnumcalib

This happened just the other day. I was playing in a sparsely treed (is that a word?) hill with a large rock at the top. I was moving from tree to tree with 10 bbs in my UHC MP5 taking fire from my friend with a UHC 1911. I ran up to a thick tree about 50 feet away, within accurate range of my gun, from the large rock my buddy was behind and went prone. I took a couple of shots at the top of his head, which was poking above the rock, and then lay in wait for him to make a move. After a little while of inactivity, I decided to get moving. Suddenly, he resumed firing. I sent a barrage (for springers) of 4-5 bbs downrange to supress him, and charged. I dove over the rock hes was behind, crashed into a pile of leaves, rolled and brought up my gun, right in his face, shouting surrender. He jumped back about 3 feet and started to get up to run, but fell on his butt. Shoving my weapon into his crotch, I told him to surrender again. He did. I pulled out my magazine to reload a little while later, and... it was entirely empty. To say the least, he was not happy.

Guest luddite6

I was surrounded by 8+ with a buddy.

My friend took out a guy at point blank, we ducked behind some drums as bbs came showering down at the dirt around us. When the fire stopped, I ducked and rolled behind a tree to take out 2 guys. my friend sprinted while taking out 2 guys with a full auto spray. then our other buddies found us and took those guys out like a group of GIs in a peasant village.

Guest WTA_Delta

Happen last skirmish, the day was starting to end, and a lot of the players there were starting to leave. So the games dropped down to CQB type games that our team tends to specialize and excel at.

We are pin down on a corner of the building, where adjacent to us is the opposing team hunkered in. We hear multiple rounds hit the wall we are stacked up against, the three of us on this corner have absolutely no cover in the front, so when the shiet hit the fan, I told the team to cover fire as I ran across. I made it safely to the left side of the opposing building, and started clearing the rooms with just a springer shotgun, as we can't use AEGs in such close range.

So I dropped my M4, and transitioned to my springer shutgun, and began breaching each room. Since the opposing side was unaware of my presence, I had the element of surprise as I cleared, and it was the greatest thing to see the scared/startled faces as I shot them center mass. I took out all of the opposing team with a springer shot gun.

The video should be up that WTA_Alpha took that had me doing that.

A while back in a small skirmish, I was pinned behind the side of a house. One of the opposing team tried to get postition on me by advancing to a trash can. I turned the corner of the house and just sprayed him. (probably about 20 feet of distance). I peppered his head so bad (he was wearing a ski mas and googles) that he couldn't walk. We had to stop the game b/c when he tried to walk his legs went to noodles and he just collapsed. He was ok, but it was a pretty awesome kill. We looked at his head later and you could see on the top right corner of his head a pattern of about 3 inches with about 12 bb marks.

The best kill I ever had was a headshot too, with a UHC M9 spring pistol. We were playing in this mill building, huge open room that we had filled with cover. There was a 15 length of 5 foot high drywall that my brother's friend took cover behind. He was probably trying to flank me, but I noticed his crazy hair sticking up above the barrier about an inch. (He had some wild looking hair.) So I followed it as it moved slowly across from one side to the other, and aimed right past the edge of the drywall, watching the hair just above his cover. When he finnaly stuck his head out he was intending for a really quick look and duck back - he stuck is head around as I pulled the trigger, the bb flew to him and he moved towards it, it hit him in the forehead and the snapped his head back behind the barrier (he had intended too anyway) so it looked like the impact had thrown him behind. I was laughing so hard. (he was fine, forehead covered by hair :P)

I have to say that one of my favorite is when part of my group was stacked up on a wall, and an insurgent popped around the corner behind ALL of us (we had absolutely NO rear security) and ended up taking out everyone but me. So I quickly dropped to my knee, spun around 180 degrees and shooting with my left arm (I am dominant right) I brought it quickly up to sight and he got a full auto burst to the chest. This all happened within a second or two. It was pretty cool, and felt very John Woo to me.

Guest ZakuAce

Was my first game, we had been playing for hours and it was dust. We had 3 2-man teams, a pistol and a shotgun to each (pringers). We started a new game. My friend and I decided to set up an ambush point. I, with my pistol, would get the attention of one of the other teams and bring hi mto our point where my friend with get him with the shotgun. I jumped out behind a bush and managed to get their attention, so one team starts chasing me. I pass the ambush point, where my friend is prone under sum brush at the top of a hill. I strart running downward, trying to slow down, when I saw teh otehr team on the path infront of me, crawling up the hill. They raised their guns and tried to shoot me. I threw myself to the ground, and hit pretty hard, but was still going, so I roll over 1 of teh otehr team guys HARD. But while I am rolling, I shoot 1 of them I nthe side from 5 feet away, and he swears at me. I jump into some near by brush and attemt to get away, but teh otehr guy sees me and gets up to shoot. I pull my gun up one handed and shoot him in the tooth, so he's down. Just as I am thinking I'm clear, my teammate yells "I'm Down", the the second team come up over the hill. I stay as still as I can. The two guys can't see me in the brush, and walk right by. The first team that I rolled over can't say where I am, coz its our rules. so they walk right passed me and I get p and nail them both in the back! That was the best game I ever played.

Guest killman3680

My coolest kill(s) were when first, I had my UTG spring 870. It was the end of a round, and it was me against an AEG, and a MAC 11. I was somehow suppressing fire on them. The AEG popped out, and I just nailed him in the forehead. It was awsome, because it was a kind of a a cocky kid. My other time was when we all had spring pistols. It was me and this other kid left. I cried I'm out, when he wasn't shooting, so it kind of confused him. I even took out my mag to prove it. What he didn't know was that I still had a bb in the chamber. I just walked up to him and shot him point blank. I hated that kid, so it was awsome.

thefragile told airsoft360 and I about this killl. They were playing the last game of the day when a guy ran up to a giant bunker at the end of the field that we play on. you periferal vision in the fort is horrible. He snuck up beside them loaded an m203 grenade and peppered them with 168rnd shell. It got one of the guys right in the face. Thats a whole new world of hurt right there. I salute the guy who got hit. :a-salute:

My best kill was once me and some friends were playin airsoft in my backyard. It was night out too. It was a pistols-only game and we both had decent springers. I squatted down and a few minutes later I here a gun go off and the BB missed me by inches. I then find the general area where the shot came from and aim. I have no idea where the opponent is but I know the general area. I then shoot and here a "ah!" I got him and I had no idea where he was! He told me I got him in the shoulder. Lucky shot I guess.

hmmm. well my favorite / best was this time were I was pinned down. The guys shooting at me were behind this fallen down tree. I was leaning against a pile of wood it was pretty much pitch black out so I couldn't see much. I was trying to think of a way to beat them because eventually one of them were going to run up and shoot me. I was alone so I decided to go for it (3 against 1 (me) ) all I had this game was my TM Mp5a4 I switched to automatic and put in my high cap. I got in a sprinting position and ran right for them firring full auto like crazy. I ran behind the fallen tree and 2 of them were out and the other guy ran up to were I was before I mad the run for it. So then it was 1 on 1 and I eventually took him out. That was probably my best kill(s)

I'm gonna give the best death (kill for someone else) I ever had. I was playing at night in my friend's yard. It was so dark that we started about 150 feet apart but couldn't see each other. We all had springers. I shouted start and we walked forward slowly. About 3 seconds in, I got hit in the face with a bb out of nowhere, pitch darkness. It later turned out my friend on the other team wasn't sure his gun was working, in the course of trying to get it to work he fired it at random into the distance - and hit me in the face!

Guest evil~eight

The best kill I remember was the one that made me decide I needed another desert eagle HK.

My pal sam was in a room next to me and we were holding for the moment. Somehow or another, he got taken out behind me, and the tango took the moment to taunt my good friend by verbally explaining to him what he had done wrong. Slightly angry, my friend leaves the room towards me, knowing I was there. We both honor the "dead men don't talk" rule, but from listening to his little speech I had figured out where in the room he was standing without even seeing him. As sam walked by I drew his desert eagle out of his vest and dual wielded it with my chrome one. I gingerly stepped into the next room and shot him with both barrels in the neck, which was uncovered by his pb mask. He almost dropped to his knees because it all happened so fast. Now I have my own Desert Eagles and continue the coolness started that day.

Guest Thefragile1342

As Sniper3 mentioned, the M203 kill I witnessed was sweet, but the most funny came just last week. I had no weapon except a borrowed spring AK Spetsnaz style(About $10 on any site), and I took down the entire enemy team with it. Plus I must've been quite the sight since I was wearing all my combat gear but only had that spring rifle.

we where having a game of about 60 people ( 30 v 30 ) and I had my trusty (stock) mp5 and 4 high caps. . . and in the space of about 45 minutes. . . I managed to take out 21 players of the opposing team. . . it was the absolute best game I ever had. . . usually I go to a game and at most get 6 kills. . . I was so high on adrenaline that I ran out of ammo . . . so I had to take all my magazines . . . and dump all the left over bb's into one magazine . . . THEN I GOT 3 MORE KILLS!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

everybody on my team was so happy for me (they where probably pissed that I was taking all the kills)

anyway . . . yeah

:a-laugh:

then in the next game I manage to kill only 3 before getting hit. . . :boxed:

Edited by Cookerman

Well my best game happened in a springer match. It was 2 v 1 and we were playing "Sniper". It was my turn to "snipe" and a went out w/ my Y&P pistol and hid in some bushes. My two friends were armed w/ some MP5s that outranged me bt didnt have great accuracy. Where we play there is a wide field and then a hill. My friends obviously thought I was on the hill and split up so they could quickly clear the field. The first guy I saw walking up so I took aim and shot him in the chest twice cuz he didnt call himself out first. When I got the first guy my other friend saw where the BBs came from and ran towards me and dove headfirst into a bunker. As he dove I shot him in the head as he was in mid-air.

Was crawling in a field of roses, stood up in front of a little batiment, shot a 0.12 full BB shower 'nade by a window...

5 persons were discussing in front of it...

Was so happy :D

+: There were 5-6 windows...I was so lucky !!! And hated afterwards :p

I want to know where you got a 60 person game!

every weekend there are about 4 groups in my city that have airsofting events

most have them on saturday and some have them on sunday. . . so basically twice a week we go and play airsoft. . .

and in my city there are about 2000 people who play airsoft. . . (I'm talking real AEG's/GBB's)

so on average there are about 60 people in a game

just last week I was in a game with about 150 people. . .

that was intense :headbang:

75 vs 75

on about (at most) 1 square mile of land

I could hear shooting all around me. . . about 30 snipers, 20 support weapons, 30 newbies, about 70 people had upgraded aeg's (about 40 of them being m4/m16 variants )

that was an epic battle

I switched to my drum mag for that game ^_^

unfortunatly in that whole day, I only managed to get about 30 kills

Guest Grim

we where at friends field and their was about only 10 of us their was a wall in front of us and a wall in front of them we all ended up in a cqb the guy in front of me was focued on the guy next to me so I dove to my right on to the grass and I relized he didnt notice me so I took him out and the guy next to him

Edited by Grim

back yard game I had my newly purchsed kjw mk1 with metal hopup and a friends tm mp5 vs a ca g36c, a cyma ak 47 and a d.e sig 552. I was about 75 feet from where the guy with the ak was and my friend was reloading his g36 when out of nowhere the guy with the sig 552 comes at me running from about 60 feet shooting like a madman and I shot once at him and his gun stoped firing, he stopped running then said time out and we started to dismantle his sig552 because it stopped firing and found that his piston head and the top part of the plastic gear box was split and the it was my .25 bb fired from my mk1 lodged at the back of the gear box.

Guest DynamicRabbit

Well, it's not too great, but our games are mostly 1v1 or 2v1. Anywho, my friend and I were having a pistols battle [my HFC G17 and his KWA G18c] with one mag. For some reason, we started at opposite ends of our "field" [woods behind his house] and pretty much strolled casually down our paths to get closer. Once we were within the 'oh :a-censored: ' range, we started shooting, mostly blasting the trees we were hiding behind. Eventualy, homeslice, with his full auto, decided to end the match and started humming some battle charge song while running from tree to tree towards me. I had one shot less and was guessing that he had at least 5, so I carefully leaned around the tree and placed a single shot on his forehead.

I dunno about his glorious kills, but I had charged him once and stood ontop of the concrete block he was hiding behind, stuck the barrel of my TM M16 in his face and screamed "SURRENDER, SURRENDER!" He turned, stared at me for a second, then pegged me in the chest with his cheap spring shotgun. I was out of ammo, should have gone for the barrel tap.

Two weeks ago at one of our weekly skirmishes. We had setup a staggered skirmish line at a point on the field. We had a force on force of about 15 on 20. My team being the smaller. I set myself up about 20yrds ahead of the line in a very nice little bunker. The bunker was about one meter deep in the ground surrounded by dense brush with a trail about five meters to my right. I was planning on letting the OPFOR go by me and getting them pinned between me and the line because I had great fire position. So I hunkered down in the hole, threw a bunch of dead leaves and sticks on me to try and better my camouflage. After about 25 min of waiting I see a fire team of about four walking not on the trail but directly at me through the brush. I stayed perfectly still and quiet, I was going to try and just let them walk right by if I could. When they were about five feet away one of them raised his G36c, not at me, but in a ready position. I couldn't take the chance at that point so I opened fire with my M733(love that gun). Instantly dropped two, the other two grabbed cover so I rolled out of the hole and grabbed some cover behind a fallen log. Got one while he was trying to run away, another one was playing Possum on the ground so I drilled him. Got all four in the space of five seconds. After the game they told me they had no clue where the fire was coming from. But that was my nicest frag because it was that adrenaline pumping moment in a game when you have the advantage but are on the threshold of being seen, I mean they were only five feet away looking directly toward's me. Maybe they could have walked by but I had to take the initiative.

One time, me and this kid were the only ones left on our team, and we were against two enemies. The other kid on my team was not as good as me, and everyone knew it, so whenever we would charge, he would be the last to be shot at. So we formed a plan...

The enemies came up as we were hiding. We popped out of some bushes and opened fire on our enemies. We were in a close range firefight, and the other kid was slighty ignored, so he unloaded on our enemies while I was being attacked. My teamate ended up killing both of our enemies. But when he took of his paintball mask, it wasn't him-- it was me. And the player who looked like me was actually my teamate. We had done a switch-- we were both wearing jeans and a sweatshirt, so we just switched the sweatshirts around, and I was ignored the whole fight. That was a great strategy, that actually worked!

we where at friends field and their was about only 10 of us their was a wall in front of us and a wall in front of them we all ended up in a cqb the guy in front of me was focued on the guy next to me so I dove to my right on to the grass and I relized he didnt notice me so I took him out and the guy next to him

Sounds cool, but can you please put in some punctuation next time?

Edited by Airsoft Champion

Guest air elite

my best kill is when I hijacked a golf cart and shot the pilot in the head.The passengers surrendered it was :a-censored: awsome! :a-crazy:

my best kill is when I hijacked a golf cart and shot the pilot in the head.The passengers surrendered it was :a-censored: awsome! :a-crazy:

Okay, that wasn't funny at all, please show some maturity.

Guest air elite
Okay, that wasn't funny at all, please show some maturity.

Stfu mr perfect

Guest michael98765

My best kill was when I was just starting airsoft. I was using a semi-auto hand gun that shoots at 175fps. It was so slow you could watch the bullet come at you, then duck. Well, I pull out of my "base", a tent, and see an enemy so I shoot. The guy turns around and gets hit. He comes to me after the little game and says, "Hey, dude, you hit me right in the middle of my eyes." I was pretty amazed considering I was using .12g bbs, it was a windy day and I had such a weak :a-censored: gun.

That was proably my best kill…

Guest Spencer343

I have 2 really cool storiues one of when I killed someone and one where someone killed me...

My kill: We were doing springer battles in the abckyard and my friend brian on the opposing team was jumping from hiding spot to hiding spot and I preeeetty much had him pinned down except for him runnign form the two spots. So I had like 2 seconds to shoot him when he would rotate from these two spots. So in the blink of an eye I see him run for his other spot like 5 feet away I didnt have time to to site him with my crosshair thing on my gun so I took a general shot and I saw the BB go like 2 feet in front of him, but my hop up suddenly took over and curved a full 90 degrees!!!! nailed him right in the chest. lol

Someone elses kill: This was a day later at another freinds house buty it was still a springer battle. my friennd has this ledge that goes to the lower part of his backyard and I was pinned down on the lower side of the ledge. BBs were flying everywhere cuz they were trying to hit me. Eventually my friends older brother jumps off the ledge, put his mp5 between his legs and hits me point blank in mid air I was like :censored2:

I'm attending an airsoft party this coming week so im sure ill have an even better story then

Stfu mr perfect

I didn't say I was perfect, I said that talking about killing pilots was immature and in this day and age, joking about terrorism isn't funny. Plus, this is an airsoft website, so we're talking about things we did playing airsoft.

Lol crazyest :a-crazy: it was like insane so my friend is a major airsoft enthusiast and I just got started and I suck at it so were on diff airsoft teams and were playing ctf only the ctf where theres jails and everything like that so when someone surrenders they go to jail so I have my friends g17 Gbb and I had over lubed it befour the game and he came up behind me with his classic army m15 a4 and he told me to drop the gun so I did and it went off when it hit the ground and shot my friend in his leg and he was wereing shorts so it drew blood lol it was so halarios

Guest red baron

it wasnt my kill I died I had my shirt tucked in and my friend put airsoft grenade down my back

Guest Achilles

I had my KJW m700 and my ak up on a hill firebase about 300ft above a ravine and a small river when I saw about 4 guys coming up the south hill with aeg's and one sniper rifle. So I quickly evac'd and went to the opposite side of the ridge atop the hill, waiting for them to try to take a bait of "ammo" (realistic game with only 500rnds if ur assault and 120 if ur a sniper) so obviously they wanted the ammo baddly once they saw it and they thought the area was clear when they began arguing over who saw it first, but the sniper was getting smart as he was still looking for my other team mates. I had just noticed out of the corner of my right eye that 2 of my team members did not see the enemies on the hill and the sniper on the firebase had noticed this just before I took a shot and got him out. It was an accidental HS, so he cant report anything to his teammates. By this time my allies had noticed the barrel of my gun (if you're coming up the hill, I was on the top therefore you would see the barrel of my gun like a limb of a tree contrasting the sky)

and had noticed the enemies in the base. While my allies got pelleted with bb's I pick off the enemy that seemed to be the leader, as well as someone running along the ridge that ran past me. My allies had gotten shot and there was only two left, but for me to take the next shot (they had become aware of my presence after the ridge runner got hit) I needed to change positions. at this point it was me and my CO left on the field, but he was yet to be seen (commando type), so I asked him via radio to come to my position and lay cover fire and draw them out of their position in our firebase. (originally I was outside the base by about 40ft) I changed postitions back to the fire base via the opposite side of the hill they were on, and began picking them off. At first I got a player with an mp5, and eventually the last player who had a m4. My CO and I had won but at a great loss. yeah right we kicked :a-censored: that entire game. anyways, that was my greatest moment ever in airsoft. I love sniping. but lately ive been getting fairly close to that moment, EX. I had been laying wait on long grass aside a river for the enemy to cross the stream and enter my base when I saw someone coming at my right so I immediatly manuvered to a point where I sniped him in the torso all the while he didnt know anyone was still in the game. My absoulute favorite sniper shot on me was a friend of mine had a gas sniper (don't know what one, probally tanaka m700) and broke a gas can in my leg pouch. It sprayed the gas everywhere and was incredibly strong force against my leg.

Apologize for the long post, airsoft gets me worked up :a-laugh:

Night war - CQC. It was my friend with his MP5 versus my other friend with a UTG Shotgun and me borrowing his spring Sig 228 (I didn't have my guns with me). Both of them had tactical flashlights, I had a mini mag light. We have an encounter nearby a old building (in the woods, not backyard). My friend gets pinned down and is eliminated. I don't know the exact location of my enemy, so I make a risky move. I toss out my mag light, and pop around the corner. He aims toward the mag light for just long enough for me to find him and shoot him. From about 40-50 feet away I get a headshot. I hit him right on the bridge of his nose, the only exposed part of his face (we all had googles and 'ninja masks').

Guest Spencer343

I had my p226 and I was comign around the corner of my hosue. my friend comes form the back and points his pistol at me, im like "u shoot I shoot"... so I hear the pop of his gun and I duck behind a nearby garbage can, and the BB briushes my pants, he starts to charge me and I didnt use my sites cuz I had like a second before he reached me so I just fired in his general direction and I hit him point BLANK literally like 2 feet away in the balls

12 kills in less then 100 shots(AEG obviously) and was never seen.