xbx1120

Best Kill You Ever Got In Airsoft

I have several, and they get better as each goes on.

1.) I'm airofting with a spring shotgun in a little sinkhole in the woods, pretty much a cave. It's perfect to defend as a base, since the enemies have to come down a narrow path in front of us. My friend, a guy who has good accuracy but is way too cocky about it and says everyone else is horrible compared to him, is on top of the sinkhol with a sniper pointed straight forward. He also claims no one could sneak up on him. So We're all lookng forward for like 10 minutes and I decide to look back and check on him. Guess what, I see the enemy sneaking up next to him, pretty much in plain sight, yet still undetected. So I decide to shoot with my springer shotgun, since the enemy has no idea I'm down below, but I pull the tigger and realize I haven't cocked the thing. So I do and shoot the enemy perfectly in the torso, a clean shot. My friend looks up and realizes how wrong he was about his inability to being snuck up on and my good accuracy.

2.) This one happened 2 weeks ago. We were playing a convoy game in the woods, where we drive a vehicle to a point and 2 of the 3 people in go out to retrieve an intel deeper in the woods where the vehicle won't fit. So I get to the location, an old deerblind, alone, my friend with me took to long to get to the objective. I scan the area, seeing no one there. The fact that no one shot me while I was in the open supports my belief no one was there. I check the deerblind for enemies and reach inside for the intel and I hear a barrage of BBs on the wall. I spin behind another wall for cover and shoot at where I think the enemy is. No luck. My friend says, "Hey, I must've hit you!" but in all onesty he didn't. Big mistake on his part, though, because now I knew he was in the tree, and by reflexes alone, I shot him out of the tree. I still don't know why he didn't shoot me while I was in the open and how he could've missed, he was less then 7 feet from me.

3.) This one is my friend's kill, but it really takes the cake. We're playing President and it's against one enemy, the sharpshooter from #1. The President is almost to the evac point, so we just have to keep the enemy busy once he respawns. A friend and I pin keep our guns aimed on him, waiting for the respawn. He sits on the ground and chuckles. "You know," he says, "this reminds me of the one time I-" and he switches his gun to full auto, a gun which is extremely heavy, and manages to spin it and himself around, dodging our fire and taking both of us out as well. We still won the game, but that was epic!

About a week ago, playing airsoft in a nearby park on a foggy day, no one around,me and my friends were playing 2 on 2. So my friend decided to climb up what we call "the golden tree" mainly because it has so many branches tht are think you can literally get to the top of the thing, and I said alright I'll stay doen here and cover you while you snipe....So I heard something, I thought the other team was trying to flank us, and then I turned around and of course hes standing right there, and as he was about to shoot me, my friend who was on the tree dropped his mag by accident, and it fell right on the enemies head! And as he rubbed his head, I didnt want to give him any bruises or anything, but I couldnt resist unloading my MP5 on him while his head was already in pain xD

Another time was when I let my friend borrow my Mp5 so all I had was a silly little springer pistol, and of course the other 2 people that were playing had great guns, So I figured I'll just let my friend go out there and get himself owned while I hide, then just say that my gun broke so I could just get this match over with, I didnt want to play with just a little springer pistol, So I hid in the car waiting for about an hour then I was going to go out and say that my gun broke, and as the trigger happy person that I am, I love just pulling the trigger for fun even when its not cocked or theres no ammo in it, but it was already cocked and I didnt want it to go off in the car accidentally, so I opened the window and let out the shot, and as im shutting the window, I hear "Damn! My ear! you hit me in the :a-censored: ear you :a-censored: !!!!!!!!

Best kill ON me... it's the dark of night, and we've got roughly a dozen local enthusiasts over at our (my neighbor and I) places, roughly 20 acres worth of wooded and/or cleared land. The only light we've got is the full moon, and it was the last round of the night - we basically went out and stalked each other in the dead of night until we were all tired or out of ammo. I've got my MP5 on hand, feeling pretty confident - I was one of 2 guys playing with AEGs. The rest were either using blowback pistols or spring rifles. I'm standing in a thickly-wooded area of my acreage, scanning the grounds for unsuspecting passers-by. I hear a crackle behind me, maybe as close as 10 yards, but it had enough echo to be 50 yards - I'll never really know. I slowly turn to see what or whom was near me, and as I neared completing my 180, I hear an articulate *click*, followed by a resounding *thwack* ... my bud Andrew hit me in the throat, through the woods, with nothing but moonline to guide his shot. I was floored, to say the least. So much for my MP5.

Best kill of mine... same area, some of the same people, different night. It was, however, night. We were playing just on my 5 acres, more specifically the 3ish acres that we use as horse pasture. Earlier that evening we had burned a lot of downed foliage from a recent storm, and the fire was still burning strong, casting long shadows from all the trees and tall grass. I was one of maybe 2 or 3 left on my team in a round of team deathmatch, the others had been captured, and were being held near our stables, facing the fire. I had not seen my remaining teammates in some time... for all I know, they could have been eliminated, captured, or they could be still prowling, like myself. The opposition, 5 men strong, were holding the captives facing the fire, with their backs to the stable. Under the fence of the stable were many weeds, ranging from 6 inches to several feet in length. This combined with the fire left most of the dirt in the stable under shadow! I, realizing this, made my way around to the far side of the stables, and began to crawl, silently, towards my captured teammates, and the enemy. I eventually managed to lay parallel to the fence, out of direct eyesight from my enemy, thanks to the weeds. I began to assess the situation - I had a half-full magazine on my MP5, easily enough ammo to eliminate the team before me... the catch was, it was terribly loud, rattling with any motion. If I were to make a move, it'd have to be precise, concise, and effective. As I calculated my attack, my remaining teammates emerged near the fire, drawing attention away from myself, giving me the perfect opportunity to attack. Amidst all the commotion, I parted the weeds in front of me, granting me sight of ALL 5 opponents. With somewhere between 20-50 rounds, I sprayed their feet, eliminating 4 of the 5. The fifth quickly surrendered, realizing that he had 3 barrels fixed on him. Needless to say, I've learned the value of something as inconsequential as a shadow.

By the way, first post... great forums. Keep it up, mods.

-Zach

I pulled a Halo/COD when I threw a random nade where there was no one then right before it was about to hit the ground some one walked right into its path and I am like "I just pulled a Halo/COD move in real life". I forgot to mention that I did get the kill.

Edited by Thefuzz123

A few weeks ago I was playin with some friends in my woods. It was sniper/spotter against all. We where hiding in the woods, waiting for them to walk across an open area. I gave my only secondary to my spotter, because his gun broke a few weeks before this. Then, we heard footsteps coming from our right flank. He decides to go check it out with my only secondary. After about 30 seconds, he got too far away for me to see him. Hes not the brightest spotter in the world, but anyway. I hear gun fire and my spotter yelling "Ow! Ow! Out! OUT!!!" Then I realized all he left me with where some low grade .12 gram BBs. Just my luck.

So there I am. Alone, with nothing but my sniper. I decide to fall back into some thick bush and hide. After a while, 2 of them walks about 30 feet right in front of me. One armed with a very powerful AEG, the other with pistol grip shotty. I decide to try and take a shot at the one with the AEG, who was about 10 feet closer to me. When I shoot, the bullet curves and misses the person with the AEG, and nails the one with the shotty right in the chest. By the time I relized what happened, he had turned arround and shot me, full auto, about 15-20 times. That one left a nasty mark.

Lesson learned? NEVER pick a crappy spotter, and always keep a secondary weapon on you.

I was covering my friend as he moved to a bunker to the left of me. There was an enemy 60ft. away firing back with his m249...My friend reaches the bunker right when I run out of amo...My bunker was a bamboo POS and it wasn't going to last long againsed the m249...4 energy drinks and a coke had gotten me so hyper and pumped up that I did the stupidest thing...well it sounds pretty cool now when you think about it...I yelled at my friend for him to throw me his spring shotgun...It also is a POS so he doesn't mind chucking it...It lands 10 feet away in the line of the guys fire...I literally jumped out, slo mo style, grabbing the shotgun with one hand and cocking it with the other. I do a forward roll before shouldering it and firing...60ft. PWNAGE...sadly without cover, I was shot in the pubic area by a ghillied enemy who was hiding in the bush...still, I look upon that day, thinking about how stupid it was...

I was playing CQB 2 days ago. I had my G&G m4, and I'd loaned my brother my KWC/Cybergun C02 NBB. I came through a door saw him and had time to jump to the left just before he pulled the trigger. He hit me in the shoulder from about 10 ft. I thought my gun was on semi, but I had accidently hit it from semi to auto instead of safe to semi. I knew I couldn't miss and pulled the trigger. I pulled it once, and for some reason left my finger on the trigger for a second. I shot him 8 times up his right leg, 4 of which left bruises, and 4 times in the chest.

well the luckiest kill I had was, my team was getting some heavy fire, our squad support gunner sacrafised his self to take out 5 of the 10 guys while I was unjaming my thompson by the time it was unjammed our entire team was out and 1 guy was left and my mag had about 4 bbs and we were shooting at our guns max range, so I decided to surrender but I don't quit usually, so I just stood up and popped rounds on the last shot I fire go back down 2 seconds later, hit, im like.. lmao! thats awsome! :a-yesnod::a-shocked:

Edited by sgt riley

Personally, the most sweet thing that I've done was this:

Me and a few friends were having a sleepover at my friends house. He owns like 16 acres of property (mostly woods). We decided to play some airsoft. Two on two. Me with my AGM MP40 and my friend Emery with a pump action shotgun versus my friend Sean with an AGM M14 and David with my AK. So we split up and went our seperate ways into the woods. About five minutes into the game, I hear Emery over the walkie talkie. He's spotted David. I heard shots and David shouted that he was out. So time went on and I hear a stick snap about 50 feet behind me. I dived into a bush and went prone. Sean walks by, oblivious to my location. I let him walk about 20 more feet to where he couldn't see me. Then I got the idea to climb a 30 foot tree and wait. I was up there and I took out my speed loader and poured a few bbs into my hand. I threw them in the direction that Sean walked away from me. I heard him stop and turn around and start to walk back. He walked right by me! He didn't even notice! I whirled around and leaped out of the tree, MP40 blazing. I landed on my knees. He whirled around and held his gun to my chest. I thought he was gonna blast me. He lowered his 14. Then he said "I'm" out.

To put a long story short, I climbed a tree then jumped out with my gun blazing and got my friend out. It was sweet.

:a-grin:

Sweet I was dehydrated in a forest area and took out a bottled water. Then FWOOSH my freinds 580 fps sniper tore a hole thru my water :a-shocked: as I threw it randomly and cocked my sniper. I spray fired(bolt action so it was slow) my 4th shot I nailed his crowned jewels as he got up and ran around screaming. Hahaha best kill ever.

We where Patrolling in the woods I had to test if my new mags feed well shot about 2 or 3 times in a bush seconds later I hear from there Hit didnt belive it a first :a-grin:

or

We pushed the enemy back to there Safezone when they started to push us back I hid in a bush waitted untill they went passt me and safekilled 4 wanted to shot the 5 and had a jam :a-blushing:

I've gotten a 400ft. confirmed kill with a friends Asahi WA2000.I was on a kinda cliff overlook point(looking downhill) and I saw an enemy.I just kinda compensated and fired,next thing I know I look through the scope and he had his hands up saying,"Hit".It was probably one of the most if not the most lucky kill I've ever gotten.

Sorry for the necropost.

Edited by twan4lyfe

Well once me and another guy were the last guys left on our respective teams... So I empty my last M4 mag trying to take him out across the field. Then I drop down and pull out my crappy springer (I didnt have my kwa glock yet) and duck down, waiting for him to come up the hill. So then I pop up and NAIL him as hes running and spraying his m4 at me. hilarious.

o and once I took a piss in the woods during an airsoft firefight. I didnt kill anyone, but I guess thats pretty extreme.

post any kool kills you got in airsoft here.

Only the brave and the crazy would whip it out during a firefight. I guess I'm lucky that that's never happened to me, even though during the summer I usually drink like 5 bottles of water during the games haha.

Guest CheeseWiz

Why are there so many springer kills in this thread?

Anyways....

This is normally used as my lecture on the godliness of radios, but I'll post it here anyway.

Teams of 2v12

I'm on the 2-man team, its me, Jeff, our radios, full suits [pants, jacket, hat] of camo [I'm woodland, him more desert camo], and our Co2 NBB pistols.

Team of 12 has 4 springers [3 shotguns and an M16 replica] and 8 AEG's [4 of which are High-quality, the others around $150-$200 level], but no radios

Field is a wooded area right next to a river, there's trees, all manner of large brush [think thick grass that grows up to 10 feet high] Dead patches, tumbleweeds, lots of places to hide.

Jeff and I just walked through with our radios and organized ambush after ambush, divide and conquer style, even going as far as throwing rocks to mime footsteps in a different place.

12 kills, no casualties. This concludes the radios rock part.

Best kill? Well, it came from a mistake, I was spotted, a guy with an Mp5 ROF upgraded, he could put out a plastic wall on demand.

Anyway, so, I back into the brush a bit [bout 4 feet] and he starts walking at me slowly, his gun up. Then I throw a rock clean over his head, it lands in a crunchy pile of leaves, and he snaps around like a lightning bolt.

Up comes my pistol, in goes my finger, out goes him. [yay for yoda speak!]

That's asking to be kicked from the field. Throwing rocks? We have mags out and safeties on in the Safe Zone. God forbid anybody throw a rock.

Cheezewiz said that radios are important, pfff. I was talking with an admin at my field and he mentioned how he would sometimes flip his P90 upside down to get the BB's to fall nearly straight down on the enemy in a Tower Defense type game. So, the next round we played that, I got within 50' of the "Tower" and heard the whirring of a motor so I ducked. I looked where it came from and saw the last enemy. He dove behind cover, but I knew about where he was. I simply turned my M4 upside down (pinkie on the trigger) and walked the BB's right onto him. Very fun.

Edited by Rogue Wolf

This thread needs to die.

Someday. Everything dies.

A friend of mine took his AUG, went prone, and stuck the barrel through a gap only big enough for the barrel. The cover was touching both sides of the barrel.

I walked around the corner of a building about 120 feet out, fire see his wall of BBs coming from the gap, fire ONE SINGLE SHOT out of my old Maruzen CA870, and NAILED him square in his forehead. Best part was that I had no sights, and was aiming based on instinct. That combined with luck and did the trick.

He would have been pissed if it wasn't so damn funny.

The other one, we were on one side of a building and literally everyone was there, my team by the back side, opposing team by the front. I decide to haul donkey around the building to shoot from their side. Apparently, someone on their team decided the same thing. We met at a full speed run on the opposite side, and I literally jumped straight backwards and too the ground, full-auto blazing my old TM MP7. It worked out. :a-grin:

Best kill ON ME was when my friend got be from about 55 feet out with a blind fire from a TM SPAS. Sure, blind fires are allowed, but how could I not give that to him? He had no intention of hitting me, he was just trying to draw fire. One of the three BBs knicked my elbow.

Luck kills are the best stories, no exceptions.

Well, I was playing CQB and I was in a crossfire againts this guy. So we were shooting and then he hid. He came out and then I shot at him and he hid again, I kept shooting while running close to the room he was at. I was walking towards the door where he was hiding and suddenly he came out. Then "BOOM!! HEADSHOT!!''

Right over the temple. The guy didnt have a fullface though. He was cool after that btw

and I was aiming down to shooti him in the legs but he walked out crouching, head first.

I played a game in February with some of my cousin's friends. I had never played with these guys before, so I didn't know what I would be up against. It turns out that most of them used cheaper LPEG's and springers.

Anyway, I was stuck behind a tree and a kid with an AK (unknown brand or AK model) had me pinned. While he stopped to reload, I popped out and took a couple of shots and went back behind my cover. This kid had a mowhawk, so he was bald on either side of his head (obviously). He was wearing no hat and it was about 20 degrees F out. When he stopped to reload again, I had to really quickly decide whether or not to shoot him in the head (that's all the more that was exposed. Being about ten feet away, I was unsure about what to do, so I turn around and run away from him about another ten feet and I move a bit closer to his team's line that they were trying to hold (he was the only one left, so there wasn't much of a line any more). I then finally got a shot at his back and I took it.

From the beginning of the second reload to the final shot was about 15 seconds...I was really booking it in that snow xD

So far, my two best kills have both been on the same rifle, which I believe is a JG BAR-10 (stock). It didn't have a scope on it and it shoots like 350ish with .2g. These were a few weeks ago, I think they were from two different days.

We were playing a scenario that my friend made up, where 2 players go against the rest, and try to assassinate a target. So he and another friend go to their spawn point. My team is getting all situated when one gets flat out slain by an Echo-1 AK47 VA. So I see some movement in the bushes, and was very doubtful I could somehow hit whoever I saw. Even if I didn't get him, it probably would of created enough commotion that one of my teammates would see them. So I use my little method I devised to aim with the gun (use the rails as a sort of peep-sight, get that flush with the tip of the barrel) and shot. I nearly died of a heart attack when I heard HIT, some of my teammates were freaking out a bit too. Of course, I was dumb and didn't move so I got hit by the Echo 1 like ten seconds after.

Next one is another luck shot, also a headshot. I think we were doing just your standard team deathmatch game, which turned into a full out flank war. One of my friends, with my JG MP5, goes and just books it out of the woods and gets us some decent cover from there. He gets shot out once, then the other team has someone go flank us. He got really close to us before my friend with my MP5 started firing at him, so I decide to be like a 12 year old from CoD and "quickscope". Wasn't really a quickscope but I just threw the gun up and fired, didn't even aim really. The bb looks like it's gonna travel like 2 feet right over his head but it just drops like a rock and ends up nailing him right in the temple.

My best death however has to be another moment where my one friend with my MP5 and I ended up having a 5 second little 1v1 thing at the back of the woods. So I see him sneaking around, I shoot at him with the BAR-10, misses, he knows I'm there so he takes off running. I chase after him, parallel to him (huge mass of trees and bushes between us) and I'm doing this sweet :censored2: parkour sort of thing, jumping through thorn bushes getting cut up like you wouldn't believe. I get to this point where there's just a straight walkway infront of me, and he jumps through the bushes. Me being stupid, I decided to one hand the gun and make a leap of faith to the right, where I end up missing him, and fall on a broken tree from a tornado that went through a month before. He then shoots me from like 10 feet away. Granted it was one of my biggest epic fails ever, it was just so funny, that I walked off to the spawn point and he continued owning my team while laughing about it.

Guest CheeseWiz
That's asking to be kicked from the field. Throwing rocks? We have mags out and safeties on in the Safe Zone. God forbid anybody throw a rock.

This was during a game, in the safe zone we have mags out, safety on and guns slung. Also, the rock wasn't thrown AT anybody, it was thrown over him to create the sound of a footstep.

My original post didn't include my best death, so I'll post it here:

This was back when me and my friends were just starting, so my woodland BDU was a fairly big deal compared to jeans and sweatshirts.

Anyway, its a 1v1 with my friend Jeff, he had an Aftermath M4 and I had my old WinGun NBB M1911. So I find an area with a bunch of fallen leaves, lie down and bury myself completely. Jeff comes walking up, and I'm trying to wait for him to go by, he ends up walking on top of me, jumping back, and then safety killing me.

That's asking to be kicked from the field. Throwing rocks?

Well, sometimes we throw small sticks when we play out at our farm. It isn't intended to hit anybody, you just kind of toss it out to see if any enemies are hiding there. I don't know, sticks do seem a lot safer than rocks. I wouldn't throw a rock at all.

PP

Ok...I got one! Me and eight or so friends played a zombie game at our local field which happens to have an abandoned barn house type thing surrounded by 50 or so yards of open field which than transitions into marsh land. There were seven zombies....and one human alive and scared shitless...me. Because I was a human surviver I had to use an awful weapon at the beginning. However, because the field is rather large there were ammunition crates scattered around. I made it across the 50 yards surrounding the barn trailed by two zombies. I managed to kill one of them with my 938 revolver before reaching the barn. The other zombie was trailed by 10 or so yards and was closing fast. Luckily in front of the barn there was a double eagle tri-shot with two extra shells. I killed that zombie (it was a little too close) and waited for the other four. The barn was two floors but the second was impossible to get to because of the demolished staircase so I took cover with a clear line of sight of the entrance of the barn under an overturned table that we had set there a few weeks ago. All of a sudden another zombie jumped through the low window next to me yelling three feet way. On impulse I blasted him...only four left. Now two cam at me from both the window and the entrance. I took a shot at the one by the entrance but missed as he :censored2: under cover. With only a second to spare I threw myself back as the window zombie's hand lunged me. I jumped back and got him...man he was pissed. I died after that from another behind the first window zombie but man was it a good run!

Ok...I got one! Me and eight or so friends played a zombie game at our local field which happens to have an abandoned barn house type thing surrounded by 50 or so yards of open field which than transitions into marsh land. There were seven zombies....and one human alive and scared shitless...me. Because I was a human surviver I had to use an awful weapon at the beginning. However, because the field is rather large there were ammunition crates scattered around. I made it across the 50 yards surrounding the barn trailed by two zombies. I managed to kill one of them with my 938 revolver before reaching the barn. The other zombie was trailed by 10 or so yards and was closing fast. Luckily in front of the barn there was a double eagle tri-shot with two extra shells. I killed that zombie (it was a little too close) and waited for the other four. The barn was two floors but the second was impossible to get to because of the demolished staircase so I took cover with a clear line of sight of the entrance of the barn under an overturned table that we had set there a few weeks ago. All of a sudden another zombie jumped through the low window next to me yelling three feet way. On impulse I blasted him...only four left. Now two cam at me from both the window and the entrance. I took a shot at the one by the entrance but missed as he :censored2: under cover. With only a second to spare I threw myself back as the window zombie's hand lunged me. I jumped back and got him...man he was pissed. I died after that from another behind the first window zombie but man was it a good run!

I onced sniped some guy peeing from like 130 feet away with my dmr I no longer own and along time a go a ran into a group of like 6 or 7 guys behind a bunch of logs 7 kills in 1 second fun stuff back then

I onced sniped some guy peeing from like 130 feet away with my dmr I no longer own and along time a go a ran into a group of like 6 or 7 guys behind a bunch of logs 7 kills in 1 second fun stuff back then

I just have to say lingling...sniped, from 130ft? That's like spitting distance. ;)

Well I guess I'll go ahead and post my best kill. Long story short, we were playing on the lower portion on our field, and the opposing team's base (playing CTF) back's up against this cliff like thing. The rule we have is that you can be on the side on the cliff but not on top of it. So, me trying to be all ninja, took two guys with me and went up along the trees on the side of this cliff. Halfway there, we run into some baddies who kill my two teamies. We got the guys who killed them, and I set my primary down to go medic them back in. As I reach the first gun, a guy starts shooting at me from maybe 75ft away. Freaking out, I drop down and grab for my pistol. I get it out of the holster, but slip and start falling down the hill, shooting at the enemy guy the whole time. When I get to the bottom of the hill, I have an empty mag and I'm thinking I'm dead. Only...somehow I managed to hit him. Three times. He was pissed at me, but I sure felt good about myself.

1) Headshot at 250 feet on a SAW gunner.

2) CQB kill while Elvis sliding... into a pile of broken glass. (Don't airsoft at decommissioned High Schools, kids. Even if there ARE cops with you and they gave you authorization.)

3) Fired a 5-round bust down a narrow hallway in CQB, killed 3 players.

Opponent was running through the field as fast as he could I set my cross-hairs a couple feet in front of him, took the shot and hit him right in the back. I felt so good that day, cuz it was the game winning shot.

Nailed a guy in the neck from the absolute farthest range possible on my gun. That was a bada** day :a-grin:

Then just this last time I played we were doing a Black Hawk Down type of game, where I was the pilot that needed rescuing and all I had was a pistol. They were all swarming around me at the crash site and this one dude decided to run up to try and kill me, and I dome him with my pistol. Freaking awesome kill, plus it was my first with that particular pistol!

Two "Best Kills"

1.) I was a sniper with xlizer during a game at HEP in Amsterdam (NY). We spotted a girl hiding in "town hall" (a large building in the center of town) who was unaware of us. Xlizer thought he could sneak up and safety kill her so I provided sniper over-watch with my L96 while he crept in. As soon as he yelled "safety kill" when he was about 5 ft away I fired (on purpose :a-laugh: ). The shot zipped right passed Xlizer's head and hit her center mass. She never saw me so she assumed that Xlizer shot her when she surrendered so she started yelling and screaming at Xlizer that "safety kill" means "you don't shoot someone when they surrender you jerk!" I crept away laughing.

2.) We were playing realism so if you got shot in the leg or arm you couldn't use it. My friend and I were up against my little brother's team. We had a .30 cal set up WWII style in a genuine fox hole and waited for my brother's team. A few minutes later my friend was dead and I had a busted leg. I figured what the hell I might as well go out in a blaze of glory so I climbed out with my Thompson and shot the kid charging my position, he also had a Thompson so I grabbed that away from him and limped like a madman the next position shooting dubs from the hip. Incredibly I got a head shot on the third guy. Then I turned and limped back to my fox hole only to find it had been taken over by my bro and his last teammate. I fired into the foxhole and hit my brother's teammate then scurried away when my bro opened up on me. I limped across the field to a small bunker where I waited and consolidated my remaining ammo from my two guns into one. I had six rounds left. I heard my brother approching and looked through a crack in the wall to see him walking passed my position holding my 30. cal Rambo style. I waited till he passed, jumped up screaming, leveled my sights, and emptied all six shots into him.

I managed to theoretically kill 4 of my teammates by throwing a prop missile into the room they were in. I mean theoretically because the kills didn't count.

This wasn't me, but my friend shot someone with his sniper rifle in the facemask (on accident, something weird with the hop up, we always aim for the center mass) right between where the eyes would be from 200 feet away, it richoceted and nearly cracked his facemask. We established at the beginning that richocet doesn't count, but he called it out because he thought his mask was broken

So. We were playing at an outdoors field with 5 sections. The game we were currently playing was called concrete, which is a small area with concrete structures, big black tubing things, some spools, and barrels. We play 2 rounds per match, and after the first one, we switch sides. So, the ref was counting down from 10 until game over. At 6, I ran out of cover, and across the middle of the field. I had 2 kids with AEGs cover me, while I ran out with my kjw m9 w/ extended mag and Puffin's kjw 1911. After running maybe 50 feet across open land, I come around the spool that 2 or 3 big guys were taking cover at, dive, and mid dive shoot all 3 of them. Then we switch sides, I reload what I can, and sart. On the side, this kid had cover with an m4 behind a concrete bunker thing. He ran out of m4 mags, so he switched to a spring pistol. Again, I charged up and shot him up whilst diving. Lastly, we were in a medic game. My friend got hit out of cover, so I drew mh pistol and went to drag him back. I got him and was dragging, and then a guy ran across my sight between 2 spools about 100 ft out. With my stock kjw, I shot 2 shots. One headshot, one torso shot. It. Was. Awesome.

My funniest kill/kills happened two weeks ago at a local game here in Socal, the Siege of Jericho. During the second game my group of green side players rushed to some trenches and brush on the edge of the field. Shortly after, tan players come up directly in front. We take lower cover and wait. The group I'm with consists of a SAW gunner with a stock Echo1 Redstar LMG, two riflemen with 35rps and 40rps M4s, and two CQB riflemen with 25rps, SBRs. We can hear the opposing team creeping on us and moving to take firing positions. Few minutes later, we're within 15 feet and one tan player pops his head just above the brush to take a gander. Boom, everyone fires and he gets lit up in the dome from 4 different angles. To say the least he educated me and my group in some very colorful French.

The other highlight of the game-day was watching my team lose a hill objective during the second game because our own mortar fragged the bunker we were holding with 20 guys in it. Shortly after, the rock wall I was observing from got fragged by the same mortar.

I managed to theoretically kill 4 of my teammates by throwing a prop missile into the room they were in. I mean theoretically because the kills didn't count.

OH MY GOSH! I did the same thing last week! How big was the missile? The one I threw was about 3 1/2 feet.