to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
connormwood

The Perfect Airsoft Loadout

You guys have all seen those Zombie equipment pictures in which you place the images of your desired zombie arsenal. Well now I have made one for airsoft! This is my first topic and I am interested to see what you all would like as your dream loadout.

Use this for your a simple gear set up...

Loadout01_zpsdf6fa6e2.jpg

and use this for an advanced set up with extra equiptment

Loadout02_zps26438d1f.jpg

Also tell me what the pictures are and the names of the equipment.

Make a website with this which actually enables the people to choose an item to go in the slot. Kind of like custom classes in the call of duty series. If you do this, your website will be a hit.

Personally, I am not capable enough to Make a website with those capabilities. I would just like people to use maybe adobe illustrator or photoshop (or an online version) or something to choose their loadout. I didn't expect this to be as complicated as it is starting to apear

What's the point of this? Am I supposed to download your images, and then go find pictures of every piece of gear I have? Are you kidding me? If I want to show off my loadout I'll just have a friend take a picture of me wearing it. It's easier, takes less time, and isn't just a bunch of stock photos stuck on top of a weird template.

What's the point of this? Am I supposed to download your images, and then go find pictures of every piece of gear I have? Are you kidding me? If I want to show off my loadout I'll just have a friend take a picture of me wearing it. It's easier, takes less time, and isn't just a bunch of stock photos stuck on top of a weird template.

I don't see why you have to be rude, if you don't like it then don't comment. The Idea was to see what people would like to have as their dream or "perfect" loadout, what they would love to have but maybe cannot afford or can not purchase at the time, not what they already have. Obviously you were too ignorant to read the description or maybe fully comprehend the title.

+1 interwebz for you. Every time I see these pictures I just paste a picture of me over it.

Also how is this AEG related? Should be under the general section if you ask me... Just because you have a slot FOR an AEG/Primary gun (which could be a GBBR) doesn't make it related to AEG's nor should it be in the AEG section (As far as I'm concerned)

I just realised I necro'd the crap out of this thread... Sorry bout that. Maybe its time for bed. :3

Edited by Bladez 0f Fury