Sign in to follow this  
Tylerdelaghetto

Best gun around 400 or under

it depends what game style you play.

if you play feild I would go with a kwa kr4 is great gun that shoots just around 400 fps and has great internals (with a ris)

if you are going to get a DMR I would get the kwa sr10 or sr12 they will shoot 450 ish and can reach out and touch someone right out of the box

for cqb I would get a tm m4 mp5 or p90 because they shoot around 280 and have a insanely high rate of fire and have great internals and come with a ris

-Jake

Barrel length has absolutely nothing to do with range. So disregard partially what is stated above above. 400fps at the muzzle is 400fps at the muzzle regardless if its a 20" barrel or a 6" barrel. Thus you can play "field" with a MP5K or you can play CQB with a SG1, of which I have seen very effectively.

What you seek seems to be an AR platform, with that...look into G&P's for a good value and meets your criteria of having a RIS..

it depends what game style you play.

if you play feild I would go with a kwa kr4 is great gun that shoots just around 400 fps and has great internals (with a ris)

if you are going to get a DMR I would get the kwa sr10 or sr12 they will shoot 450 ish and can reach out and touch someone right out of the box

for cqb I would get a tm m4 mp5 or p90 because they shoot around 280 and have a insanely high rate of fire and have great internals and come with a ris

-Jake

I do play both field and cqb, but I am more towards the cqb style of Play and id rather stay away from tokyo marui. I only shop at airsoftgi

Edited by Tylerdelaghetto

I do play both field and cqb, but I am more towards the cqb style of Play and id rather stay away from tokyo marui. I only shop at airsoftgi

Only shopping at airsoftgi will hurt your options, as most overseas stores will have a much better selection. I would consider expanding your search to ehobbyasia or redwolf (redwolf tends to be expensive). As Guges stated, a G&P AR platform might be your best bet.

This is an airsoft gun that I have been looking inito. it is an airsoftgi custom gun. For the price, is this the best I can get? Or is the something better? I have $400 just to spend on the gun itself including optics, flashlights, foregrip etc..

http://www.airsoftgi.com/mobile/product_in...roducts_id=9389

Only shopping at airsoftgi will hurt your options, as most overseas stores will have a much better selection. I would consider expanding your search to ehobbyasia or redwolf (redwolf tends to be expensive). As Guges stated, a G&P AR platform might be your best bet.

I understand, but the thing is that I got about $300 worth of gift vouchers to airsoftgi.

I am really looking into getting this gun. My budget is $400 so I am planning to buy a battery, flashlight, foregrip, and red dot sight with it. Is it a good choice?

http://www.airsoftgi.com/mobile/product_in...roducts_id=8274

First of all. Don't make like 10 posts asking the same question when you could combine these threads into one....

2nd, You're better off buying some other gun and getting your accessories.

It's a pretty bad value for your money. The base gun is $150 or so. You would be better off buying just a G&G combat machine and adding your own accessories. Flashlights, optics, etc. are generally fairly useless and just for looks though. If you are looking to make your gun shoot further and more accuractely, you need to upgrade and tune the internals, not buy "attachments".

Well you didn't say you had that in the beginning did you?

And with that...you will have to ask...what is best ASGI gun for under $X

With that you can get this with coupon for about 320.00

http://www.airsoftgi.com/index.php?cPath=139_24_375