Sign in to follow this  
Stupid Submachinegunner

want a high rate of fire

MN might be having a indoor place to play now, and I have always wanted somthing with a high rate of fire.

My base gun will be a G&G combat machine and im using a 9.6v and I have $120 for upgrades and it needs to be under 350fps.

Just tell me what you guys think thanks.

SS

Lonex A1 motor, M100 spring (fix your compression to get 330-350fps), and use a good 9.6v battery (Elite). That will put you over 20rps.

My Lonex A1, M120, and 20:1 gears give me 18-20rps. On 18:1 gears that would be 20-22. On a M100 spring, it will be slightly higher so 25 would be reasonable.

Wanna go faster? Get some 16:1 or 13:1 gears. The setup I listed above would do the following with these gears:

16:1 = 28rps

13:1 = 34rps

If you put in high speed gears, I would suggest uprading to a M110 spring and then short stroking 1 or 2 teeth to bring it down to 350fps. At 28rps, you are getting close to the theoretical pre-engagement limit of a M100. At 34rps, you are above the theoretical limit. Upgrading to the M110 will remove the possibility to pre-engagement. Coupled with the short stroking to lower the fps, you should not pre-engage with that spring in a well tuned setup

Lonex A1 motor: $48

M100 or M110 spring: $~10

High speed gears: $30

Total: $88 plus shipping.

Edited by airborne101

Your getting way ahead of yourself.

Crossfire paintball hasn't even finalized the deal yet for the indoor and half the staff had no idea that this was even happening.

Don't rig your "only" AEG when come April you want to turn back up again for out door speeds.

Don't use an m100. Use an m110 with 13:1 gears and a lonex a1 Or a2 (the a2 will give a snappier trigger response). I used this setup about 2 weeks ago and I was pumping out 20-25 on a full charge 9.6v with an SHS ht motor. The lonex will definitely give you a better rate of fire than an SHS ht and it will be much more efficient.

Its not my "only" AEG and I have always wanted a high speed gun to play at big lake. and yes I know it has not been finished yet.

these gears would work?

http://www.amazon.com/SHS-Airsoft-13-Super...ft+13%3A1+gears

Edited by airborne101

10:1 gears. 11.1v lipo. mosfet, m100 or m110. Use light weight piston.

:D

I would highly advise against doing this. I can guarantee this will get premature engagement. Id stick in an M120, short stroke the piston 2-3 teeth, and also swiss cheese.

As an idea I play at CQB fields that have a 400 FPS limit. My CQB gun shoots around 390 FPS at 35 RPS.

KWA CQB

Systema M130

Shortstroke 2 teeth

Lonex piston head

Lonex A2 motor

13:1 SHS gears

11.1 1200mah lipo

Deans

Deans wet noodle wire

Airbourne - Is the A1 really capable if getting you over 30 RPS with a good 9.6?

Edited by Airsoft N More

Don't use an m100. Use an m110 with 13:1 gears and a lonex a1 Or a2 (the a2 will give a snappier trigger response). I used this setup about 2 weeks ago and I was pumping out 20-25 on a full charge 9.6v with an SHS ht motor. The lonex will definitely give you a better rate of fire than an SHS ht and it will be much more efficient.

Honestly...this is not impressive. You have HS Gear set and you have fast motors, but your only making 25rps on a 9.6V? Your 9.6V is really, really bad. You should be hitting near 30rps...with a good 9.6V.

its not blow, and if having problem finding a website with the gears and the motor on it any places you know?

I'd suggest checking out Clandestine Airsoft: http://clandestineairsoft.com/index.php?ma...x&cPath=1_6

They carry the Lonex motors as well as several choices in gears. He hasn't carried some of the SHS gear lately due to their slow shipping and poor quality. However he has ZCI and CORE gears which are reported to be very similar, possibly rebrands of SHS, and similar quality.

Honestly...this is not impressive. You have HS Gear set and you have fast motors, but your only making 25rps on a 9.6V? Your 9.6V is really, really bad. You should be hitting near 30rps...with a good 9.6V.

The 9.6v is a year old lol and the SHS ht is incredibly inefficient. I've recently switched out the arm with a jg so it's a jg blue equivalent now. Slow but runs very cool. Im waiting on a 2650mah 45c 11.1v

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPat...oducts_id=29526

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPat...oducts_id=25610

$100 right there and you can get a decent 11.1v lipo on ebay (buy it now prices) or a online battery store for $20-$30. Just pick out whatever will fit your battery compartment.

Right at your exact budget :a-thumbsup:

Edited by 0ut1awed

$100 right there and you can get a decent 11.1v lipo on ebay (buy it now prices) or a online battery store for $20-$30. Just pick out whatever will fit your battery compartment.

Way over paying...if its an AEG small battery. Not to bad for a high end like this:

GENS ACE 2600mah 3S1P 11.1V 25C Lipo battery pack < but that is a "Fat" battery.

Edited by Guges Mk3

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPat...oducts_id=29526

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPat...oducts_id=25610

Right at your exact budget :a-thumbsup:

I'm sorry, but those are both terrible part choices. Low quality, gimmicky, and over priced.

OP, I would recommend you read through recent threads and stickies in the upgrades and modifications section. Nobody is going to give you a part list. It's time to take some initiative and search. Just about everything you need to know has been covered before. Please come back with specific questions rather than a general, "this my budget, under 350 fps please!".

One more thing, upgrading your AEG is not as much about part choice as it is tuning. You can have the greatest parts in the world, but if your gears are not shimmed correctly and you do not correct the angle of engagement properly, the piston and gears will fail.