Sign in to follow this  
SocialCanine

Stuck on a secondary...

I would like a good reliable secondary weapon to go with my Mp5 field rushing class. But if possible I would like a weapon that isn't simply a regular old GBB. I am willing to settle for a compact AEP if it'll be good. Price range is about between 150-250... Maybe something that would offer as much reliability as another secondary.. Thanks

I would like a good reliable secondary weapon to go with my Mp5 field rushing class. But if possible I would like a weapon that isn't simply a regular old GBB. I am willing to settle for a compact AEP if it'll be good. Price range is about between 150-250... Maybe something that would offer as much reliability as another secondary.. Thanks

No aep is really good except tm mp7 which is same size as mp5

So really a gbb is a good option and with 250 u can do a decent amount of custom stuff.

I have decided on something gbb I would like to look at maybe an automatic or burst gbb. What would you suggest? Something with reliable stock parts and a cool unique gun. Maybe like a M93 if thats what it's called? Any suggestions would be great

A 93R/92FS are burst fire or full auto, but do cost a bit more. They also have Glock 18s, and you can get kits for an FPG or something for a good price. But why full auto? I have the KJW Guges is talking about and with four mags you could get off a massive fling of BBs, they each hold about 25 rounds and you could shoot it rapid fire if you desire. But I don't think you should or would need to.

KJW Hi-Capa - and 4 spare mags can be sourced for under 200.00

Four mags might be excessive. I've never used more than my two during a game. Just limit your fire a little, and you'll be fine. And I'd say the KJW Hi-capa is great for the price, definetely. Its never let me down. Accuracy is really pretty good too, which surprised me.

Edited by turtletech

Now that I think of it an aep wouldn't be my style anyway.. So any pistol suggestions? Is the KJW Hicapa good?

What style do you want?

I got the Tm hi capa 4.3, 5.1, xtreme, kjw hi capa(6 inch? maybe longer idk.)

The Tm guns outperforms the kjw but then there's a price difference between them. The xtreme is amazingly super fast.... I think for a pistol, it is faster than most guns I ever seen... But it has been modded with the recoil spring to 3/4 so it doesn't lock back so it just shoots a lot faster.

the xtreme with the mod is like 30 rof +.... Super fast.

Even on a budget, you can find Tm hi capa for like $150 to $200 with at least a good 2-3 magazine+ upgrades.

I'm selling a kjw hi capa+ 3 magazines(they are leaky) so it's at a cheap price. So pm me if you're interested in the KJW hi capa.

If you don't want something the size of an MP7/MP9 then among pistols I'd say any of the NS2 or equivalent gas system guns. There's something to be said for getting 40+ shots at a very solid FPS from a single fill of gas.

kwa ns2 system. each magazine can shoot at least a good 50-80 shots.

The glock 18c magazine(25-30 rounds) could shoot 73 times(counted it on single fire).

Here is what you can consider.

kwa ns2- Pretty much the most effective way to save gas. 300-350 fps on most pistols. easy to find in US.

Tm pistols- Pretty much the best pistols I ever used. Hop up is far superior to most other pistols. Shoots at 300 fps with green gas. No metal slide. Sometimes it's hard to get and a bit pricy at times.

Loveyuri and Turtle man both kind of just explained it. I just got mine a bit ago and it already impresses me. The accuracy in superb, without adjustment I hit a 30 foot target easy. Four mags is rather excessive though, considering they hold 25-30 rounds. I forget already :a-laugh:

Loveyuri and Turtle man both kind of just explained it. I just got mine a bit ago and it already impresses me. The accuracy in superb, without adjustment I hit a 30 foot target easy. Four mags is rather excessive though, considering they hold 25-30 rounds. I forget already :a-laugh:

A little more than thirty, actually. The skinny mags for the 1911 standard variant hold 25 rounds.

So depending on what your style is then if you want hi-capa prolly go with TM, if you want 1911 I personally recommend Elite Force. If you want G18 ive heard good about the TM and KWA. The hi-capa/1911 is prolly the most supported pistol aftermarket.

Hi capa mags holds 28 or 31 if I remember correctly.

I think the mags hold 32, because 16 is just about half a mag for me.

Edited by Coyote98