Sign in to follow this  
SocialCanine

Making a final decision

I have been looking at the JG G36K 6688 for a while now and I am just not exactly set on it. I feel like with JG I am going to have to do lots of upgrades which I'm just not ready for. I want a good reliable aeg under 215$+attachments\upgrades. I really like the G36 series looks but I'm willing to settle for anything except for an ak-47 (maybe an m4) If you can give me a good reason to settle with the JG I will because it suits me well. I don't want an mp5 as I already have one. Something with good accuracy and rail space would be great. That's why I settled with the g36k with RIS.

I have had a JG G36 for... Almost a month now and it has not failed me yet. It is capable of taking a bigger battery without any immediate upgrades, you can customize it however you wish, and taking the gun apart is a hell of a lot easier than some other rifles.

I have had a JG G36 for... Almost a month now and it has not failed me yet. It is capable of taking a bigger battery without any immediate upgrades, you can customize it however you wish, and taking the gun apart is a hell of a lot easier than some other rifles.

Which model do you have... Is it the same with the 6688 which is the one with crane stock and m4 mags/RIS rails. I might stick with it I just love it now that I have some reassurance.

Which model do you have... Is it the same with the 6688 which is the one with crane stock and m4 mags/RIS rails. I might stick with it I just love it now that I have some reassurance.

Get WE G39C its under 215$ then use a coupon and you have money left over for like 2 attachments!!!!!

I have the original, the G608-2. But it's pretty much the same internally(I put a new gearbox in mine).

And Kilo, the G39 is a gas rifle, not everyone wants a gas rifle, they aren't exactly the easiest to maintain.

I have the original, the G608-2. But it's pretty much the same internally(I put a new gearbox in mine).

And Kilo, the G39 is a gas rifle, not everyone wants a gas rifle, they aren't exactly the easiest to maintain.

Yeah I saw the WE it is not for me. Am I gonna have to do a lot of upgrading on the JG??

yeah yeah I know I just love mine :a-laugh:

Jg is decent stock but upgrading it will make it into a beast.

Most people buy high end guns like G&P,vfc, and stuff because they are amazing out of the box internal and external. Then we upgrade the internel so it's just a beast.

If you don't care about the external as much, then a JG is good. Their internel is just a TM clone so you can use most parts. The external is still nice but not as nice as the high end guns.

yeah yeah I know I just love mine :a-laugh:

That isn't selfish at all Kilo, good job. You're getting better. Now try and share your cookies :a-laugh:

But anyways, the JG is a great upgrading platform for a starter gun. You could keep an assault rifle with a bit of upgrades, put in a bit more and get a SAW, or go the whole 9 yards and build a DMR(this would require much more work and time though).

That isn't selfish at all Kilo, good job. You're getting better. Now try and share your cookies :a-laugh:

But anyways, the JG is a great upgrading platform for a starter gun. You could keep an assault rifle with a bit of upgrades, put in a bit more and get a SAW, or go the whole 9 yards and build a DMR(this would require much more work and time though).

What do you mean by your getting better and share your cookies : :a-grin:

My friend has the gun you're considering, he's had it for almost six months and no issues at all. He just put in a TBB, SCS, and Systema bucking, and he's hitting people at 200 feet 4/5 times. The M4 magwell is nice because M4 mags are smaller, cheaper, and more available. He loves his gun and it's easy to upgrade, so I'd say go for it.