to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
livesay00

$350 budget for AEG

For this budget what do you recommend. I want really good reliability (I don't want to replace anything for awhile) I will play mostly woodland. I know this seems kind of general but I want everyones opinion from this. Thanks

P.S. I know TM is extremely reliable but I don't want to dump alot of money into upgrades so please no TM recommendations, thanks

G&P, vfc or kwa.

Imo, go with a kwa. They are pretty good for no upgrades.

I would add g&g to that list aswell. those brands are going to be your best bet, I think most vfc's and g&p's are around $400 so loveyuri is right, KWA is your best bet. why don't you go look at some of those guns and figure out what model you like the best. That way we can give you more specific suggestions.

I would add g&g to that list aswell. those brands are going to be your best bet, I think most vfc's and g&p's are around $400 so loveyuri is right, KWA is your best bet. why don't you go look at some of those guns and figure out what model you like the best. That way we can give you more specific suggestions.

I had been looking at the KM16 BR. Ive always like the G&G M14s and would love the walnut wood stock one but I havent heard great things about the internals. From what ive heard E-series from VFC isnt all that great so I havent paid much attention to VFC seeing as the E-Series line are the only VFCs in my budget

I had been looking at the KM16 BR. Ive always like the G&G M14s and would love the walnut wood stock one but I havent heard great things about the internals. From what ive heard E-series from VFC isnt all that great so I havent paid much attention to VFC seeing as the E-Series line are the only VFCs in my budget

A lot of people like the km16. Solid gun imo.

for m14, I would totally get the TM>G&G anyday. I do have an upgraded one but it's somewhat costly if you're intereseted