to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Dawm

$500ish budget for high rps stock gun

looking for a gun with a very high rps stock (NO UPGRADES WANTED!!!) will be using a 9.6 mini battery that I already have (no lipos) please don't suggest the tm high cycle guns. hoping for around 20-25 rps at the minimum! like I said I have around a $500 budget for the gun. but no updgrades wanted!

You should look at the Lonex M4's at Clandestine. Clandestine sell a special version with the excellent Lonex A1 motor installed, instead of the lower performance A5. Those will only cost half your budget, leaving plenty cash for mags and accessories.

oh that might be what im looking for! whats the fps on it? I didnt see it on there. with that motor, would it be safe to downgrade the spring so it shoots under 350 fps? going to be using it mostly for cqb

While I was in Japan, I picked up a nice souvenir... In a japanese airshop, I got a TM AUG HC in tan........ oh man, on an 8.4v its no lie it does shoot 25BPS, though it does have a plastic spring guide, that I obliterated after a few skirmishes using it with a Lipo...

It shot 46.6BPS Stock on a 11.1v, Though the spring guide broke after 3k rounds lol.

Its current setup has been replaced w/ SHS full steel piston/metal spring guide, pushed to 380fps (stock was meerely 280fps) and dishing 25BPS on 11.1. So its kinda a normal AEG but compact bullpup which I like. Design is definately an head turner.

Ran me 23,000 yen ->280 americano dollars.... Eviek has em for 410 bucks for black, and 450 for tan versions.... Though KEEP THEM STOCK AND USE ONLY 8.4V..... And it'll LAST FOREVER.