Sign in to follow this  
drumkeyry

Recommandation CQB Guns

What kind of gun style do you like? Do you have any plans for future upgrades? And yes, you do have a budget, we all have a maximum amount of money we feel we can justify spending on a new AEG. If you don't have any budget limit I'll suggest you get something like a G&P or VFC short M4 and put a Polarstar kit in it. Should only cost you $1000-$1500...

What kind of gun style do you like? Do you have any plans for future upgrades? And yes, you do have a budget, we all have a maximum amount of money we feel we can justify spending on a new AEG. If you don't have any budget limit I'll suggest you get something like a G&P or VFC short M4 and put a Polarstar kit in it. Should only cost you $1000-$1500...

Yea I hope its will be upgradable, becauz im gonna do quite a lot of jobs on it. I got a G&P m4 already so I was thinking of smth else

Edited by T.A.R Rival

G&G UMG. Get the first model (Gen 1 Used) as the second Gen has a horribly ugly two tone color and can sometimes shoot upwards of 400 FPS... You can get a UMP with ~3 extra mags for $300 or less used (Mind you each mag is $30) so If you do end up going the UMP route I would go used.

The gun however is an absolute MONSTER. I can and was out ranging almost every other gun on my field when I first got it and mine was stock. Its light weight (4.7 pounds unloaded) and just feels great in the hands. The fire rate is really nice with a 8.4v and the Hi caps hold I think 500ish rounds? Anyways nice gun and worth looking into