to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Callsign_Hampster

Black Hawk Down Loadout

Spoon feeding sucks. You need to start with 3 color desert bdus.

Then you need to visit an amazing site called google and start banging away on your keyboard to figure out the rest for yourself.

And if you are doing a real impression, I hope you have a good budget. A real impression can cost 1000$+

Spoon feeding sucks. You need to start with 3 color desert bdus.

Then you need to visit an amazing site called google and start banging away on your keyboard to figure out the rest for yourself.

And if you are doing a real impression, I hope you have a good budget. A real impression can cost 1000$+

well will u atleast tell me what vest hes wearing?

OP,

Are you trying to get the same look/gear as the actors in the movie or the same look/gear of what was actually used?

If you're going by what was featured in the movie you can simply make do with Black Hawk brand gear for the vest and holster if you want to go "real steel" gear. Otherwise overseas online retailers will save you a lot of money.

Google up "black hawk down loadout" and open up a few links. Profit.

Edited by SecondWind

OP,

Are you trying to get the same look/gear as the actors in the movie or the same look/gear of what was actually used?

If you're going by what was featured in the movie you can simply make do with Black Hawk brand gear for the vest and holster if you want to go "real steel" gear. Otherwise overseas online retailers will save you a lot of money.

Google up "black hawk down loadout" and open up a few links. Profit.

im going off whats pictured. not sure if its an actor or what. but I love that pic

Guest alberty

In all honesty, if you just go to Google and look up a search like "blackhawk down loadout", some of the first results give you piece-by-piece loadout pictures and item names for the movie portrayal if you really need to have the answers plain given to you with no searching effort.

In all honesty, if you just go to Google and look up a search like "blackhawk down loadout", some of the first results give you piece-by-piece loadout pictures and item names for the movie portrayal if you really need to have the answers plain given to you with no searching effort.

people arnt getting what im sayin. lol. I just want to know what the guy is wearing in the pic. I found this pic on google. I would rlly like to know what hes wearing.

Guest alberty
people arnt getting what im sayin. lol. I just want to know what the guy is wearing in the pic. I found this pic on google. I would rlly like to know what hes wearing.

Two people in this thread have given you some of that information already.

Additionally, search results from searching on Google will bring you to websites in which people have already shared their kitlists for that kind of loadout specifically, as I already said.

You aren't getting it.

Google it. People put massive amounts of work into load outs. You want us to do it for you.

GOOGLE IT.

I think this is all the help you need.

no. YOU arnt getting it. I want the replicate the loadout pitured. I don't want to go to evik and find someting "like what hes wearing" I want to know what the guy in the picture is wearing. that is all.