Sign in to follow this  
GOY696

2 snipers, which to choose.. L96/M24

Hey guys, I recently decided to buy a sniper.

Both of these weapons are in my price range, and are Legal in my country/game mode.

I just don't know wich to pick, and I'd like to get you're guys opinions.

WIch gun has the best performance (assuming both have same FPS and BB weight) (450 FPS out of box where I can buy em)

Wich is the strongest/most solid , and accuracy wise. Also most reliable etc..

Please help me out, but tell me why I should pick which one please.

SnowWolf M24 + Scope en Bipod

Or

Well L96A1 Sniper Rifle - Black (MB01)

Thanks for you're time! =)

Edited by Nikolas

Well for one thing if you want a sniper, my brother is a good shot and I'm willing to part with him...

But if you mean sniper RIFLE I can help. But be warned, most sniper rifles will not perform as well as a good AEG without some upgrades done.

Well for one thing if you want a sniper, my brother is a good shot and I'm willing to part with him...

But if you mean sniper RIFLE I can help. But be warned, most sniper rifles will not perform as well as a good AEG without some upgrades done.

Rifle my friend ;)

If you see it in that way, which of the two is best to start with (performing the upgrades later) as in, wich one is best in accuracy,performance,reliability etc from stock

You need to stop saying that to everyone that asks for help... I think we all know it's a rifle. People just want it to call it a sniper...

Anyway, to Op. the new Well l96 would be your best bet if you're going to upgrade it later.

The m24 series don't have much upgrades and the CA m24 aren't as good as the Tm l96/vsr-10.

The new model of Well's L96 are compatibable with the TM parts/laylax/pdi parts which can make upgrading very easy.

You need to stop saying that to everyone that asks for help... I think we all know it's a rifle. People just want it to call it a sniper...

Anyway, to Op. the new Well l96 would be your best bet if you're going to upgrade it later.

The m24 series don't have much upgrades and the CA m24 aren't as good as the Tm l96/vsr-10.

The new model of Well's L96 are compatibable with the TM parts/laylax/pdi parts which can make upgrading very easy.

Well its from this site I'll buy it, http://www.airsoft-freaks.com/Producten.html Well - Well L96A1 Sniper Rifle - Zwart (MB01) or the SnowWolf M24 + Scope en Bipod , so I don't know if its the new well L96 or the old one?

Also its not an EXTREME upgrade.. max 500 fps also (rules in belgium)

Edited by Nikolas

I know, but it's oh so fun. Besides, I know a guy who did want to buy an actual sniper, not just a rifle...

Well its from this site I'll buy it, http://www.airsoft-freaks.com/Producten.html Well - Well L96A1 Sniper Rifle - Zwart (MB01) or the SnowWolf M24 + Scope en Bipod , so I don't know if its the new well L96 or the old one?

Also its not an EXTREME upgrade.. max 500 fps also (rules in belgium)

Extreme upgrades doesn't mean it has to go over 500 fps... Fps isn't everything.

my TM vsr-10 is extremely upgraded with at least $1,200+ in parts. It only shoots at 480 fps or 550 depending on what spring I put on it.

What upgrades can do is make it shoot farther, Fps doesn't make it shoot far. Accuracy, making the bolt feel lighter and easier to pull back, etc...

And to the last question, Idk much about the wells (not into cheap guns. Sorry). But you should email them and ask if it is the newer version and if it TM compatible.

Althrough, your snipe is at 500 fps, I doubt you would need to do any upgrades besides tbb, hop up bucking, some DIY mods, and maybe smoothing the bolt.

Extreme upgrades doesn't mean it has to go over 500 fps... Fps isn't everything.

my TM vsr-10 is extremely upgraded with at least $1,200+ in parts. It only shoots at 480 fps or 550 depending on what spring I put on it.

What upgrades can do is make it shoot farther, Fps doesn't make it shoot far. Accuracy, making the bolt feel lighter and easier to pull back, etc...

And to the last question, Idk much about the wells (not into cheap guns. Sorry). But you should email them and ask if it is the newer version and if it TM compatible.

Althrough, your snipe is at 500 fps, I doubt you would need to do any upgrades besides tbb, hop up bucking, some DIY mods, and maybe smoothing the bolt.

Think its better to get the Well VSR10 ? Its the TM clone

Think its better to get the Well VSR10 ? Its the TM clone

if you're getting a vsr-10. Then get the JG bar-10. It's a better clone than the Well vsr-10.

Imo it;s

Tm vsr-10> jg bar-10(which is jg's clone of the vsr-10) Pretty much the exact copy of the TM> then well or other crappy brands for the vsr-10.

Right now, you can choose between the L96 or vsr-10. Just which one you like the looks of.

Both guns have a lot of aftermarket upgrades so it's fine.

if you're getting a vsr-10. Then get the JG bar-10. It's a better clone than the Well vsr-10.

Imo it;s

Tm vsr-10> jg bar-10(which is jg's clone of the vsr-10) Pretty much the exact copy of the TM> then well or other crappy brands for the vsr-10.

Right now, you can choose between the L96 or vsr-10. Just which one you like the looks of.

Both guns have a lot of aftermarket upgrades so it's fine.

If I look in the upgrading part, wich would be the best? Te well vsr10 or snowwolf m24?

If I look in the upgrading part, wich would be the best? Te well vsr10 or snowwolf m24?

Tm by far...

Well is nothing compared to the TM... Also, m24 are crap so there are barely any upgrades for it lol.

For upgrades, you can go with the laylax/pdi. They are high end parts and somewhat pricey as you can see how expensive my sniper was.

But then you can just but the parts you need and make a decent sniper without spending much.

VSR-10 beats M24. The only good M24 I have ever seen was the Javelin, and there are NO upgrades for it. Well maybe one...

Anyways, VSR-10 is the unanimous vote for a good reason :a-laugh:

VSR-10 beats M24. The only good M24 I have ever seen was the Javelin, and there are NO upgrades for it. Well maybe one...

Anyways, VSR-10 is the unanimous vote for a good reason :a-laugh:

The Snow Wolf M24 you linked IS the Javelin M24. Just a rebrand. I own a SW/Jav M24 and have owned a Classic Army M24 and there are TONS of upgrades for them. They run off APS2 system upgrades. If you're worried about upgrades, the M24s have pistons, cylinders, trig sets, barrels, hop up units (though this can get a little confusing to understand) etc. readily available.

Don't fire me up for this, but I prefer the APS2 system over VSR10.

Edited by SJ408