jamminjosh523

Good holo or red dot sight for my gun (NOT TO EXPENSIVE)

Whats affordable? Around 50$ there are nice eotech clones, around 10$ their are POS sights...... feel free to be a smidge more specific. Also know that, if you actually play with your rifle, whatever optic you get you'll need to also protect its lens with something.

Well I assume because he owns a walmart/gander mountain gun he won't want something over $30. I could be wrong.....

If you have the clear gameface m4, don't get any sight. Get spraypaint.

If you are dead set on a sight, go to walmart and pick up a tasco or bsa red dot. It should be in your price range.

Edited by Dawnzero

Well I assume because he owns a walmart/gander mountain gun he won't want something over $30. I could be wrong.....

If you have the clear gameface m4, don't get any sight. Get spraypaint.

If you are dead set on a sight, go to walmart and pick up a tasco or bsa red dot. It should be in your price range.

Actually, I have the normal black painted version thats shoots very good. My price range is around $40-$60. Don't need cover, 'cus I don't "play" around with my guns, lol.

Actually, I have the normal black painted version thats shoots very good. My price range is around $40-$60. Don't need cover, 'cus I don't "play" around with my guns, lol.

If you are being shot at you need a cover. $60 is either a decent red dot at a sports store or getting some sort of EoTech or Acog replica. Honestly nobody can tell you what to get. Sights are personal preferance. You could go with some nice flip ups, either Magpul or EliteForce.

Maybe if you narrowed what style you're looking for down we would be able to suggest something.

Edited by Dawnzero

If you are being shot at you need a cover. $60 is either a decent red dot at a sports store or getting some sort of EoTech or Acog replica. Honestly nobody can tell you what to get. Sights are personal preferance. You could go with some nice flip ups, either Magpul or EliteForce.

Maybe if you narrowed what style you're looking for down we would be able to suggest something.

Oh, sorry. I'm preety much looking for a holographica sight, preferably an EOTech replica, but I can't find anything that I know is good for the price.

Oh, sorry. I'm preety much looking for a holographica sight, preferably an EOTech replica, but I can't find anything that I know is good for the price.

Sdostaff which is an ebay seller, sells them for about $50 shipped, Nice quality and rain proof (trust me I tried it). Lil dim in the sunlight, but overall not bad for the $50 mark. I HIGHLY suggest a lens cover, EOTech replicas get shot out all the time. Spend the extra 10 and protect your sight. I bought his 552 model which runs off two AA batteries. Which is awesome I might add.

I hope this helps.

Edited by Dawnzero

Sdostaff which is an ebay seller, sells them for about $50 shipped, Nice quality and rain proof (trust me I tried it). Lil dim in the sunlight, but overall not bad for the $50 mark. I HIGHLY suggest a lens cover, EOTech replicas get shot out all the time. Spend the extra 10 and protect your sight. I bought his 552 model which runs off two AA batteries. Which is awesome I might add.

I hope this helps.

Cool, thx! This really helped! He has a lot for other interesting airsoft stuff too, and yes, I'm definitly getting a rail cover, especially of how it rains a lot lately.