Sign in to follow this  
japhethr

CYMA CM036A and G&G Mp5A4

Rules

- All items will be sold as is. I will explain and present the items to the best of my knowledge. All items are in good to great condition unless stated otherwise. No returns!

- Paypal or cash for local pickup.

- US shipping only.

- Tracking and insurance is extra and highly recommended

- Shipping is by USPS (lowest rate possible). Other carriers may be used at an additional expense.

- I will only hold items for 48 hours, after that the next offer will be entertained.

- Trades, you ship first. NO Exceptions!

- Prices are slightly negotiable. If you think that my prices are off do send me a PM.

For sale are the following aeg's:

CYMA CM36-A Full metal/Wood - Bought at ASGI a few months back, never been skirmished. Only tested to work with half a midcap and kept in the box ever since. Shoots approximately 420 FPS with .2, included with the gun is a bakelite style hi-cap, and sling. Sorry, no battery. MSRP 160 (approx), will sell for $130 +shipping/insurance.

IMG_2179_zpsea863060.jpg

G&G MP5A4 - Just a few months over a year old. Performed really well, and was recently upgraded with with a Bravo red piston and gearset. Previous upgrades were the addition of a 6.03-ish tbb, Systema Airseal piston, and wired to deans. Was shooting 350 prior to maintenance, now shooting approx 360-ish due to compression fixes. Included in the package are 8 MAG midcaps, 2 hicaps, 2 extra handguards (not pictured), cracked holosight (still usable), 2x 7.4 1300 MaH Lipo, and stubby foregrip. MSRP with upgrades $320 (approx) will sell for $250 or trade for Classic Army SCAR-L (or equivalent).

Video of the last game that I used the aeg:

IMG_2180_zps76c1286b.jpg