to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Chunky Panda 79

Terminusx Gear Set

Say, has anyone got a chance to try one of the TerminusX gear sets? How good are they? Thanks in advance.

gear"sets" I cannot speak of, I have no experience.

I do, however, have a terminusx pinion gear. contrary to what everyone says, mine's holding fine on a G&P M150 after...idk, a few 10,000s.

My pinion gear from him is still holding up but the coating flaked off in like the first 10 rounds. I did a disassembly on a broken one of his motors and the solder was terrible. His gears are just core with that silver paint on them.

I have a couple videos on TX stuff on my youtube below, particularly about the motor and pinion.

My pinion gear from him is still holding up but the coating flaked off in like the first 10 rounds. I did a disassembly on a broken one of his motors and the solder was terrible. His gears are just core with that silver paint on them.

I have a couple videos on TX stuff on my youtube below, particularly about the motor and pinion.

Thanks Psychobunny. Gonna watch the vids :)

FYI, the youtube channel link doesn't lead to youtube - it leads to another part of this forum.

Edited by airborne101

Thanks Psychobunny. Gonna watch the vids :)

FYI, the youtube channel link doesn't lead to youtube - it leads to another part of this forum.

I know, but I can't link directly to youtube in my sig.

Yes you can.

The requirement is to have a link back to ASF on the channel or video you are promoting.

Yep. The Youtube link in unlimitedRA1N's sig is a perfect example of how it should be done. Notice the link to ASF on the right side of his Youtube page, right under the description.

What gearset would you recommend for a v6?

Budget normal ratio, what are some? Thanks

TM v6 or KS, etc. v6?

XYT or JG will last a while if you have a KS, etc. style gearbox that uses v2/v3 gears.

If it's marui, you will probably be looking at a set of siegeteks. At least that's the only decent gearset made for a marui v6 that I know of.

Edited by unlimitedRA1N

TM v6 or KS, etc. v6?

XYT or JG will last a while if you have a KS, etc. style gearbox that uses v2/v3 gears.

If it's marui, you will probably be looking at a set of siegeteks. At least that's the only decent gearset made for a marui v6 that I know of.

Tm v6