to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
MikeyBugs95

MikeyBugs here. Joined before but now an intro.

Hey. I'm MikeyBugs. Or just Mike or Michael if you want to be conventional. I joined ASF a bit ago in November 2012. But I never made a post, or made an intro, because I was busy. And now here is my intro.

Well, I just got into airsoft around the middle of the summer of 2012. Personally I'm more of a US Military kinda guy. I'm not saying I served in the US Armed Forces, but I AM saying that if I had to choose between a gun used by, say, the Russian Military or a gun used by the US Military, I'd go with the gun, or anything such as gear, tools, and other things, used by the US Military. I am a Boy Scout in Troop 601 out of Farmingdale, New York where I am currently a Life Scout very close to making Eagle. I also love hockey. I play it, I watch it, I come close to living it. I also do some flying on occasion.

Currently I own a AMR-4Mk1 and a EF 1911 Tactical.

So hopefully I've introduced myself well enough.