to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Herz

WIP Casual play PMC/FMMF attempt

Well, got a bit bored and decided to see what loadout I could put together until my ATACs FG came in.

Ended up goin with what felt comfortable. Still waiting on a few pouches and more gear but decent so far.

Wasatch setup:

Running sidearm in radio pouch

4 TM Midcaps 1 in the gun (Waiting to hear back from a local forum about acquiring 6 mag midcaps. don't like running my KA VN Style mags with the M4)

Hydration carrier and buttpouch.

Need to acquire two pistol pouches so I can run the 2 spare mags for my sidearm along with the one in the gun.

I'm loving the wasatch so far. Being able to run just the bare items and still be able to hold loads of mags is a godsend. Not to mention I like having my pistol on my body.

Vest_zps8ef56e1a.jpg

Main: KWA 2gx KM4 CQB

(For now, my LM4 is pictured with the Wasatch. Just waiting on more mags for it aswell before I field it.)

Bravo tightbore barrel being the only upgrade.

CA Crane stock

Madbull Daniel Defense Omega 9" rail

Eotech knockoff

Wanting to order a Madbull PRI PEQ 9" rail to fashion ontop as a makeshift riser that should flow better. One of my main issues is I'm right handed and left eye dominant which makes most sights useless on M4's and me carrying left handed.

To combat this a riser works. (Blind in my right eye, so it's not something I can just get over.)

Bungee 1 point sling

5 Midcaps as I hate highcaps. Hopefully 11 Midcaps here soon.

Sidearm:

TM FN 5-7

Guarder polycarb controls

Guarder slide (Have the DE Lower but not wanting to swap it over til the TM lower gives out)

Nineball outer barrel

Nineball recoil smoothing ring

3 mags

Headgear:

ESS NVG's

Ballcap or Mich knockoff

Tacticool shemagh for protecting the teeth/lower face

Upper body:

Hooded Softshell jacket

Pantac Wasatch

Condor elbow pads pending the mood

Lower body:

Jeans for now

Condor kneepads

Rocky boots

Picture of the loadout on myself:

Tacticool myspace photo.

Forgot my headgear and tacticool shemagh.

2013-02-08203458_zpsba333851.jpg

Gonna mess with this loadout a bit more and hopefully get some better photos. Mostly just bored and wanted to throw it together to see how it looked.

Not the typical tan pants and black polo PMC but I'll still dink around and mess with it.

Looking nice! I especially like the tactical beard.

I've always had a crush on 5-7s, and if I didn't go the route of the P226, I'm pretty sure I'd have gotten the TM 5-7. Yours is looking like it's coming along well!

I'd definitely echo your need for some regular magazines though. The VN mags really only look right on VN era M16s and DMR type setups.

Otherwise, keep us updated, especially as you get your FG A-Tacs stuff!

Looking nice! I especially like the tactical beard.

I've always had a crush on 5-7s, and if I didn't go the route of the P226, I'm pretty sure I'd have gotten the TM 5-7. Yours is looking like it's coming along well!

I'd definitely echo your need for some regular magazines though. The VN mags really only look right on VN era M16s and DMR type setups.

Otherwise, keep us updated, especially as you get your FG A-Tacs stuff!

Haha thankya! Sadly thats the best the tactical beard will ever be before the girlfriend decides I need to chop it off ;-; I miss the good ol amish beard days.

For a while I was pretty much the opposite til I snagged the 5-7 off ebay. Had a mancrush on p226's since I was younger. It was down to either a USP or 226 until I spotted a boneyard TM 5-7 on ebay. Snagged the 5-7 off ebay with a broken slide and adore the thing! So I'll most likely be sticking with it for the long run. Even if the KWA MK23 is tempting. (Man, I remember when the best option for a MK23 was the TM and the ungodly hard to find KSC <AT>_&lt;AT&gt; So glad KWA re-released a done-up version)

And yeah, I always feel a bit odd carrying the 20 rounders. Just seems odd on any other guns besides my SPR.

IMGP1602.jpg

-Cough cough- Which I really should field instead of letting it just sit around...

Hoping to use this style of loadout moreso for casual days and opfor for an upcoming event. But my god, cant wait to get my hand on a pair of ATACS - FG. Looks like it'll be perfect for Mid TN use.

Still need to snag an opscore replica since the old mich is getting dated. Gonna tinker around to see if I can find some ITW Fastmags for the Satch and finish loading up on midcaps for the KM4.

Hopefully some better photos of the loadout here soon.

Haha, nice! I wasn't super big on the P226 until I found a couple good deals, one for a KJW and one for a Guarder MBK Marui. I like them fine, but...what's funny is that I STILL really enjoy my cheap WE 4.3 Desert Warrior...it only holds like 16 rounds a mag, but it's just a super solid gun and really reliable. My WE Desert Warrior is completely stock, and my Marui 226 has some goodies in it (laylax barrel, firefly bucking, upgraded hammer and recoil spring, etc), but I find my hands reaching for the stock ~$70 WE a little too often.

That SPR is looking nice. I think it would fit the Wasatch setup nicely, as you probably wouldn't need to fit tons of mags, and your setup looks pretty light. For some reason when I see riflemen, I always expect to see like a dozen mags hanging off their gear.

I'm definately liking the tactical beard to haha, I hope to have one soon. And that SPR is really nice I used to have one but sold it off now I miss it. And I'm looking forward to seeing the Atac's loadout, I've only seen one guy in Tennesse wearing them and they blend in great. And I noticed you mentioned middle TN, where do you play?

Thanks guys! Hopefully slowly evolving into a more milsimesque loadout as more items come in. Placed an order from HSGI for a pair of the WaWee shoulder pads and dinking around trying to figure up what I need next.

Nice loadout mate! It looks like the perfect amount of stuff for a casual day out.

Thanks Soap! Always been a huge fan of your loadouts and posts so its an honor to have ya see some of my goofy loadouts!

M99:

I'm located over in Jamestown,TN. Used to travel all the way to Highpoint to play but looking for some closer areas to play at now. I know Cookeville has games every now and then aswell as Somerset,KY nearby me.

Looking to travel towards Knox for some games up that way aswell as Bad Karma when I get a chance. Harriman also has an amazing 100,000 sq ft CQB area opening up that used to be an old shirt factory. Super stoked about that!

Where you located?

Ah ok I'm located in Lebanon, right near Bad Karma.

Ah lucky! hate bein so far from fields.

Plotting out the layout for the satch now. planning to run 6 midcaps in the front 3 pouches to avoid retention issurs with mag removal.

Then running Two doubled up m4 fastmags on the sides. planning on all my mags facing my doninant side except for one doubled up fastmag for offhand shooing.

Then running two pistol fastmags either inbetween or on my chest.

Still trying to plot this out. wishing maybe I didnt order the hsgi shoulder pads in green and went with atacs fg when it came out from them.

Planning on running all atacs fg pouches, hydration carrier and etc to break up the ranger green vest.

Hopefully the green will blend in decent with the atacs fg.

Gonna give the fma and emerson fastmags a shot aswell since they come in knockoff atacs fg.

Small list of what Ive planned to order. Whats already purchased will have a * beside it.

HSGI Shoulder pads - Smoke Green *

HSGI Rifle/Pistol Combo Taco Clones x2 - Smoke Green

HSGI Rifle Taco Clones x2 - Smoke Green

Star/Green Label 75rd Pmags x5

ATACs FG - Propper ACU Cut pants

ATACS FG - Propper shirt

ATACS FG - Hydration tube cover

ATACS FG - Hydration carrier (Not sure if Ive seen one of these yet)

Replica ballistic fast (Not sure on which brand yet. My mich is just getting old now)

Madbull PRI PEQ 9" Top rail (So I can aim right handed)

Then planning on painting most of my gear in ATACS FG. Hoping the ranger green items will work well with the ATACs

Plan is to run 6 mags inside the weesatch with extras and my sidearm in a radio pouch. Planning on buying thr skd bungee velcro retainers if they ever restock or make my own. The pistol/rifle taco's will be on my left front to allow for dominant reloads on the sidearm and main. and two rifle tacos on my right for offhand.

Not planning on running a drop pouch yet and just putting my mags back in upside down. wanting to keep almost everything on my torso.

Hoping the mix of atacs fg pouches and ranger green will help break up the satch a bit.

Heard some eh things about the pmags. But if the batch of 5 are decent ill order more with ranger plates to beat on.

You should be like a ghost with all that Atacs fg at bad karma, My team uses multicam and that blends in great so FG should be even better. Also not many people use it yet, so I'm excited to see the kit come together.

M99

You should be like a ghost with all that Atacs fg at bad karma, My team uses multicam and that blends in great so FG should be even better. Also not many people use it yet, so I'm excited to see the kit come together.

M99

Thats what I'm hoping for, haha. Spent most of my time at Highpoint so I def need to give Bad Karma a shot.

Bit of a small update I suppose. Have 2 120rd Magpul Pmags with ranger plates aswell as a 75rd emag on the way.

Girlfiend also picked me up a Firefly bucking for the 5-7 <3

Also traded off my old ca cqb seal for a new primary which means I may be selling off my KM4 to fund the LM4 build.

So with all my mids Ive now got around 8. Ill toss an old metal highcap in the vest so I can run 8+1

And figure up the pistol mag situation. Now to just get cash for the ATACS FG and LM4 build...

The current Satch Rig. 8 mags for primary 2 for secondary. gonna snag some pistol pouches as Im not digging.the pistol mags in the radio pouch. If I snag 2 more mids Ill prolly get some kangaroo tacos.

2013-02-19151716_zpsed369d5e.jpg

Thinking this layout should work fine without a dump pouch and anythin else. Will most likely just add some pistol pouches and some pouches for bb's and speed loaders on the back.

Really lovin the Weesatch >.> Also got my smoke green HSGI shoulderpads on now that you cant see in the pic. Comfiest damn PC now.

Ran my bungee from my drag handle through the shoulder pads and its hard to tell Ive got my primary slinged theyre so comfy.

Should update this soon with the new primary. Also... Firefly hard bucking + TM 5-7 is epic.

definitely +1 on the 'satch series of rigs. I like how your pistol is set up. Maybe not hyper speed but there is a lot to be said about putting your pistol where it is.

Thanks man! Im def lovin the sidearm location.

Quick sneak peak of the Primary Ill be using for a while

2013-02-25102951_zps3678aef0.jpg

Welp, Primary is finally done and revealed.

CA 09 X-Series M15 base

Externals:

12" swan sleeve

Noveske 12.56 ff rail

SPR barrel

SPR gas block/sight

Smith Vortex flash hider

SPR Style pistol grip

Eotech replica

Needing to grab a noveske switchblock and she should be Really Cool doneskie.

Internals:

Guarder SP150 Infinite Torque Up Kit (Swapped the gears and spring to be under 400fps for field usage. Planning to build another gearbox for the 500+fps sniper of doom)

G&P Piston

XYT Gears (For now)

Systema Magnum (Grounding issue fixed and sorted)

King Arms 7mm BB Gearbox

Ajax STS

Guarder hop up unit

Prometheus 455mm tightbore barrel

Firefly soft bucking

IMGP2095_zpsae047e52.jpg

IMGP2094_zps9d3a2d49.jpg

IMGP2093_zps5b96b511.jpg

IMGP2092_zps29ab42d7.jpg

Welp, took the long rifle out for some tests since I fixed a compression issue.

Hitting out to 200ft pretty easily with semi and 3rd burst. Having an issue with the hopup being a hair bit too lose so going to shim it in the next day or so. Besides that lookin gewd and almost done.

Waiting for some spare junk to sell on ebay so I can finally order a full set of ATACs FG. Finding 2xl sizes was a bit of a bitcheroo in the combat shirt but thankfully thats been squared away. aaaand now we wait.

Hopefully picking up a Serpa for the 4.3 here soon.

Hopefully picking up a Serpa for the 4.3 here soon.

Have you considered a G-Code, I just recently made the switch from a serpa to a G-Code, and can't say enough good things about the xst holster series and the rti system. Just an opinion though

Have you considered a G-Code, I just recently made the switch from a serpa to a G-Code, and can't say enough good things about the xst holster series and the rti system. Just an opinion though

I actually have been debating on one here recently. Care to share what you liked on it compared to the serpa?

Small update. Should finally order my atacs fg top and bottom this weekend.

Finally adjusted the satch to fit after I got my hsgi shoulderpads. Prolly my last pic of the tacti-beard for a while aswell.

lan on getting a warrior atacs fg horizontal utility pouch to run on the front right (my right) to fit two taped vn magd and a spare vn mags for just incase. Which will put me at 13 midcaps on me 1 in the gun. Need to rig up a belt aswell most likely for pistol usage and figure up good placement of the warrior atacs fg dump pouch (prolly my left on the satch)

2013-03-06004709_zpsd2b973e4.jpg

Just finished an order from Gearzone Tactical.

Atacs FG Combat Shirt in 2xl-long

Atacs FG ACU Cut bottms in 3xl-long

Warrior assault systems large admin pouch in Atacs FG

Warrior assault systems large dump pouch in Atacs FG

Yay! Now we play the waiting game.

Got my loadout pretty much finished in my head for now. Will be running a shemagh, ballcap and ESS NVG's.

Will run a FAST Helmet when I find a decent one I like.

Just have a few more items to pick up. Atacs FG hydration carrier to replace my tan one aswell as a warrior assault systems horizontal large utility pouch for the front of the satch for the VN mags and etc.

Planning on running the Serpa for the Hi-Capa aswell as the dump pouch on my belt. Should give me plenty of room and still be a comfy/quick loadout. Just debating if I should keep the 5-7 in the satch for fun.

Welp, gearing up for a game tomorrow. Bringing along the MP5 aswell just incase.

Sadly, 5-7 will be staying home to be safe until I find a decent holster.

Another sad bit is I'll be wearing the orig loadout pic at the start of this thread. My order from Gearzonetactical which was last week still hasnt arrived.

Guess tan jacket and jeans it is :<

2013-03-15183206_zps9b29c64b.jpg

Still no order from Gearzonetactical ;-;

But yesterday was pretty badass. On 2 hours of sleep running all day.

Shot from the first minute of the game. Sprinted up to this position and emptied out 4 midcaps worth of kills as people came charging over a hill.

God... Carrying 14 midcaps is just fun.

MeInGame_zps0021a55f.jpg

Ran into a few issues that needs addressed with the long rifle (One being my MP5 is at 376 fps with .25's and my rifle is 336 with .25's...) and needing to shim my hopup a bit. Besides that super proud of its performance and the game day. Cant wait to finish my loadout and finally have a dump pouch.

Just need to address that and a few mag fitment issues with the MP5 and I'll be a happy camper!

Also snagged this on ebay to toy with ^_^

http://www.PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO EBAY SITES. COPY AND PASTE AD DETAILS HERE - THEIR ADS GO AWAY AFTER 90 DAYS/itm/Custom-Airsoft-M4-...=item257bc00745

Hey man I really like what you did with the spr. It makes me miss selling mine off. Also where were you playing in the pic below and are you going to attend Newbie day at bad karma? Also still excited to see pics of them atacs when they arrive.

M99

Picked up a Blackhawk battlebelt setup off of Airborne101 in a gewd trade. Gotta order some bits to decorate it aswell as a strike platform for the Serpa.

Planning on placing an order here soon to esstac for some goodies for the Satch.

Still waiting on my order from Gearzonetactical.com to ship :I been about 3 weeks now.

Great. - is that typical for them? - going to order a plate carrier from them soon.

I'm honestly super disappointed in this entire situation. According to the person I talked to on the phone with a week or so ago EVERYTHING was shipped except for the pants since they were not in stock (Which was not noted on the site)

Which wasnt a huge biggie since I wanted to change the size of the pants.

Then through emails from I believe to be the same woman, it turns out they are waiting to ship EVERYTHING until the pants arrive :/ I'd say as long as the item's in stock you shouldnt have as much issues.

I'd assume like most sites they'd just ship everything off and then the rest of the item's since it was their fault for not noting the item being out of stock. (Atleast, thats how most websites I've ordered from have been)

I'm just hoping everything arrives okay. Going to give them a call in a couple of days to see how things are going.

I'll def say the customer service is nowhere near as good as I thought it was at first :/

Dinking around with how the loadout feels with everything upfront. Tossed in all my mags aswell as the Hi-Capa and spare hi-capa mag.

Def liking the front heavyness with the real plate. Should balance out perfectly and deal with the issues I had running a 3l camelbak.

Got tired of getting a neck full of satch.

2013-03-30145509_zps719f619f.jpg

Hoping to take some actual nice photos when the lady gets home from work.