meowmix

[MI] MAP, Michigan Airsoft Project

NOTE: This is a new project, we really need the help of the community to complete this; if you see something wrong, have new information, or a suggestion then please post it below. This post will be edited as I receive more information and the project moves closer to being "complete".

Michigan Airsoft Project [MAP] is a collective effort to map all airsoft teams, retailers, and fields in Michigan.

If you see an icon in your area then your in luck! Use the zoom option to get a closer look or click on the map-marker to find out more information. Note: The embedded map is a sample and you must use the link below for now.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=211271...650582,6.696167

embeddedmapsample.png

If your willing to help, here's what we need:

• Name: the name of the team, field, or business
  • Contact: the name of someone who organizes or manages activities and an MiA profile link or email address

If you wanted to include additional information then heres some idea's:

• Website: wherever the group can be reached online, could be this forum even
  • Facebook: I hear people actually use these things :P
  • Second Contact: sometimes one just isn't enough
  • Team Patch or Logo: people love neat looking icons, if you have one I'll put it on the map and it'll draw more attention for your team; send a permalink, max image size is 35x35pixels

Please understand that this information will be publicly available, so don't share anything you wouldn't want everyone in the world to have access to. Hopefully this map will make it easier for new players to find airsoft activities in their area.

"For now I'd only like to include teams that have at-least 4 members to prevent anybody from posting a team. Otherwise this map will just become a list of middle-schoolers looking to start their own team." ~Cats

For their contributions, special thanks goes to:

Everyone who has contributed; since I can't keep these lists up to date on all the forums MAP is posted on, I've opted to omit it. If you've made a contribution and don't like that I've omitted your name then please post about it below or PM me and I'll name you specifically.

Without help from the airsoft, MiA, and MichNAA communities this project would not be possible.

This project originated on MichNAA michnaaproboards.com.

[bUMP] We are in the middle of a HUGE overhaul to MAP and we are now including teams/groups from other states in the Great Lakes Region!

However we're no longer supporting MAP updates using AirsoftForum because of the limitations ASF has on editing posts. So shoot on over to the MiA MAP Thread to get your team listed!

[EDIT] We have also removed minimum requirements for teams to be listed, and have a updated questionnaire!

Edited by Cats