Toastloving

Grease gun, Sten, MP40, MP44 gearboxes

I was poking around a bit and was wondering what version gearboxes these guns use? I have a version 3 polarstar fusion engine and was thinking about dropping it in to something other than my ak. I heard the MP40 was a version three, and it looks like the MP44 could be a V2 or V3. I have no idea on the Sten and grease gun though. I searched around extensively on google and could not find a concrete answer. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Guest alberty

For a non-TM-type design, you'd have to custom mod the engine to fit into the system.

TM-spec Thompsons are V6, unless things have changed?

I dunno... I always thought the cybergun/cyma one had a v3 cuz thats what id always seen it listed as having on sites whenever id see it. though I guess you cant always trust online descriptions

I dunno... I always thought the cybergun/cyma one had a v3 cuz thats what id always seen it listed as having on sites whenever id see it. though I guess you cant always trust online descriptions

Hmm... I took down a Cybergun M1928 Thompson a while ago and the gearbox didn't look much like a V3, but I've never seen a confirmed V6 gearbox in-person so I don't have much to compare to.