Sign in to follow this  
tydeze1057

KWA Kriss Vector

I was just wondering if you people think about the Kiss Vector. If you think that it is worth the money and if there are any problems or other reasons not to buy it. Because from what I have seen it looks freaking awesome. Also if you have a pros and cons list from someone who has a lot of experience with the rifle. Thanks. :a-cool:

post-75629-1360786272_thumb.jpg

post-75629-1360786298_thumb.jpg

Edited by tydeze1057

I was just wondering if you people think about the Kiss Vector. If you think that it is worth the money and if there are any problems or other reasons not to buy it. Because from what I have seen it looks freaking awesome. Also if you have a pros and cons list from someone who has a lot of experience with the rifle. Thanks. :a-cool:

I have heard great things about it, one of which is that it is very accurate for an SMG. With that being said it is quite bigger then other gas smg's (mp7, kmp9, m11) and it is also pretty expensive ($400). I can only really see this being practical in CQB situations. Just like other gas smg's, you are going to spend more money then you would on an aeg because of the low capacity of the magazines and the cost of the mags (proably around $60). I would say if money isn't an issue for you, and if you play with people who don't just run around with 10 hicaps and an aeg all day spraying down people, go for it! :P

Well there are some that say it is the best thing since sliced bread, but I would disagree. For me it is probably one of the most atrocious tacticool guns out there. I using one I couldn't believe that people considered a box with a grip and a stock ergonomic. This is obviously my opinion and should be disregarded most likely since I am not you.

Is it cool? That is up to you. Does it work well? As long as you maintain it and the trigger sear doesn't destroy itself on the 2 round burst. Is it worth the money? If you got the cash why not, but the MP7 and MP9 are much cheaper, and for the price of just the Kriss itself you get an MP7 and 3-4 extra mags....

If you are set on getting one than who am I to tell you not too, but if it were me I would wait for the gen. 2 batches to appear stateside. They will be much more consistent as far as you performance and reliability go.

For me it is probably one of the most atrocious tacticool guns out there.

I agree that it is not very attractive. But again, that's an opinion. On the flipside, the price is just too high. I think I read from several places that it doesn't have very good gas consumption. I have no first hand experience, but from watching youtube videos, it looks like the gun has trouble lasting just one mag of bbs. Could be the bolt design. For such a small and light bolt that doesn't have to travel very far, the rate of fire seems a bit slow. But that's most likely due to the non linear bolt path of travel. In my opinion, just because a gun is unique doesn't mean it should cost a lot. If the price were about $100 less, then maybe more people would buy it.

KWA really threw their latest smg down the drain. It's gotta be the worst looking smg I've ever seen.

I don't know what's so attractive about it to others. Usually I wait awhile after new guns are introduced

To see if people Are liking them. I doubt theirs enough feedback to make a good decision.

Also gas gbb mags are terribly expensive and usually heavy. If you play cqb this

Could be a great primary but I would never field it.

KWA made other great smgs....the Mac-11, mp7, and I think the mp9. Check out those....