Sign in to follow this  
CPosko

My one-off CQB monster

Here's a couple quick shots of my CQB gun. Quick rundown:

KWA M11A1 NS2

Magazines x4

a36a432d-b53a-46b0-a27a-ad464eeddbda_zpsf7212d3f.jpg

a36a432d-b53a-46b0-a27a-ad464eeddbda_zpsf7212d3f.jpg

Hello Kitty sticker bomb is for lulz. Gets lots of attention from other people. Definitely a great gun. I'll update this a little later if I have time to add better photos.

That's a sick camo job on the silencer, bet it blends well!

..Seriously though, that made me laugh.

How do you like the performance of the gun? I've thought about picking one up several times out of just an impulse buy. Kind of curious as to how you like the accuracy, range, and ROF of it.

Thanks! My CQB place is semi auto only, but having almost 50 rounds per magazine is pretty sweet. I can usually get two full mags off before I have to refill gas on semi auto. On full auto, it can deplete a magazine in about 2-3 seconds. It consumes way more gas on full auto. A disciplined trigger finger can use it effectively on full auto though. You can reach targets out about 100ft in decent conditions. My local CQB place has a generous FPS limit of 315 on .25g, but most places might not tolerate the power. It's really reliable and cheap for a KWA sub machine gun. I got mine used with 2 mags for $105. It has yet to let me down.