to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
MikeyBugs95

I need help with my 6094a

Hey. I bought a 6094A a few days ago and I've lately been searching for some kits for reference as to what I could do with mine. I'd appreciate it very much if maybe some of you with 6094's could possibly post a picture or two of your 6094 kits. I am not asking for anybody to spoon feed me, even if you get that impression, as I will still be doing my own research into this. I have already done a lot of searching (I've scrolled literally to the last image on Google Images, literally the last image) and I am simply looking for anything else that I can draw inspiration out of.

In case anybody is wondering, I bought a TMC 6094a in AOR 1. I also have a triple m4 mag shingle in UCP, which I will be replacing soon with a double m4 mag shingle in AOR 1, a CB first aid and general purpose pouches, both of which I believe are real steel but I don't know the company.

Thank you.

I actually have, on occasion. And actually I have been get pictures of certain military units from certain countries around the world, SEALs being one of those for the United States. I haven't been able to do this much because of time, or more specifically the lack of it. But its also always helpful to get advice a resources from fellow airsofters, seeing as I can't talk to any active SEALs, aside from the fact that I don't know any...yet. I do know some ESU (SWAT, basically; ESU stands for Emergency Services Unit.) personnel though.

I've already checked on DevT6 before but I couldn't find any threads. Is this because I need to be a member?

Yeah just sign up and you'll have access to everything. When you do, I'd recommend hitting these threads. One and Two

Yeah in my original post I tried to say something about devtsix but I guess a mod deleted it. But yeah its a great forum to visit for anything to do with seals. I visit it almost everyday.

M99

Ok. Thanks. I'll sign up right away.

Ok... I'm already registered but I can't view any threads. The only topics I see are the Forum Rules & SOP, the DevSix Notices, and the Basic Quides & FAQs.

Edited by MikeyBugs95

check under where the skull and swords are there should be a board index thingy to click on, click on that and all the categories should show up. I hope that helps, and I like your avatar, the P-51 is beautifal plane

M99

Edited by m99 sniper

check under where the skull and swords are there should be a board index thingy to click on, click on that and all the categories should show up. I hope that helps, and I like your avatar, the P-51 is beautifal plane

M99

Yeah. I just had to post in the introductions thread then everything was unlocked.

And thank you. The Mustang is by far my most favorite aircraft in history. Next to the F-14 Tomcat.

This shouldn't feel a very difficult topic. You're suppose to do what makes you comfortable. You play airsoft right? You should know exactly what you want and where you want to place it. Try taking the vest by itself maybe?

What do you mean by "take the vest by itself"?

Edited by MikeyBugs95

Well I already know where I'm going to be putting the mag pouch. And my first aid and general purpose pouches. But I'm also looking for this for future reference so I can get ideas for what I might be able to do in the future with my vest.

I got pretty much the same setup as above just I keep my right side empty because I was a fast clean draw for my hip holster. I usually put an admin pouch on my back left behind a few magazines. So a double mag pouch on my left and a utility pouch there as well. Triple in front.

I got pretty much the same setup as above just I keep my right side empty because I was a fast clean draw for my hip holster. I usually put an admin pouch on my back left behind a few magazines. So a double mag pouch on my left and a utility pouch there as well. Triple in front.

Looks like a nice setup, then, but why an admin on your back? I'm planning on buying an admin panel, I don't know whether it'll be one from TMC (either their SA style or mini admin pouch) or different style one. Unfortunately I might have to consider Condor... I still have to decide, and I still buy myself a debit card that's actually accepted everywhere.

Um... I guess bump. I'm still looking for pictures of different set ups. Im also always looking for people who are willing to help me. I'm not really actively looking, but I am looking. So if you want to help. Please help...

Currently I have ordered a Double m4 mag shingle in AOR1 that should be arriving in a few weeks...