So I'm looking for straight magazines for an MP5. I'm looking for them because I'd like the loadout to be realistic; the real guys use 10mm MP5s. Anyone have an idea how/where I can get some?

Not quite sure what you mean by 10mm, but If you have an aeg shop evike. here is the link to a high cap straight mag http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPat...oducts_id=37007 it is $22. Hope I helped-E.J. gun tech

So the MP5 9mm version actually had straight mags too, until IMI came out with their 9mm rounds.

They have these MP5/10mm made for the FBI, and then there is the MP5/45 which uses the .45 acp if I'm not mistaken.

Just a little tidbit :)

I have to agree the straight mags look so much better then the banana mags. They need to be sold in mid cap variety and in boxes too of mids and hi caps.

My two cents.

personally, I like being different, but who doesn't ? straight mag is different, and it doesnt look half bad. I kinda like the echo SOB but I wish they didnt copy laylax's top rail. that just disappoints me.

other than that, to answer your question, the mags you are looking for are echo 1 SOB mags. and they are rather expensive because there is only 1 maker.