Sign in to follow this  
OzzieDragontail

Tokyo Model Company

http://www.tokyo-model.com

Has anyone ever bought anything from this company?

I'm looking into ordering some things from them but I haven't heard of them before...

and I don't feel like sending them alot of money and then the things newer show up.

So if anyone has anything to say please do so.

I can't even find a e-mail adress or a phone nr. on there site and that made me a bit suspicious.

That looks like one of them automated sites to me mate, Like when you type in something that isnt a real site. And it comes up with a page that has EVERYTHING on it. Like Health, business, sex, lifestyle, holidays. That kinda :pain:. Have a look at either redwolf or airsoft armoury depending what country u live in.

BoShek

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/

I buy from them all of the time. In total about ten different orders...gund...accessories...pretty much everything. They pretty much have the best prices you can get when you add in shipping. I have yet to find someone cheaper that is reliable. In my area anyway..Baltimore...shipping may be different depending where you are. I've only had one problem with them and it was pretty much due to their Engrish. I was pretty mad at first but they hooked me up with a $40 credit so it was cool. Don't worry about buying from them...they are a very good retailer with superb pricing and fast shipping.

Here is their store information. There site is a little haphazard. It is listed under about us. They usually take a full 24 hours to respond to emails.

Shop No 15,

Kwong Wa Street,

Kwong Fai Mansion,

Kowloon Hong Kong.

Tel: (852) 2345 0570

Fax: (852) 2763 0313

Email: informPLEASE DO NOT POST EMAIL ADDRESSES IN YOUR MESSAGES - USE THE PM SYSTEMtokyo-model.com.hk

BEWARE!!!!! TokyoModel Company will rip you off, and drag you though the mud. Hear horror stories of taking 8 months just to process an order. Or you pay them and they say that they "lost" the order, but you still get billed. And I've heard this from multiple parties. Buy at your own risk.

BEWARE!!!!! TokyoModel Company will rip you off, and drag you though the mud. Hear horror stories of taking 8 months just to process an order. Or you pay them and they say that they "lost" the order, but you still get billed. And I've heard this from multiple parties. Buy at your own risk.

Please clarify.

TOKYO MODEL?

TOKYO HOBBY

I don't know about all of that! They were too cool about it when my order got hosed up. If they were bad they would have (and could have) shafted me hard. A bad business would not try and resolve the issue to the best of their ability and give you a $40 credit like they did. Maybe if you could give us more info on what happened. I've used them so much and never heard of anything like that. In any event..PayPal will take care of anything like that. PayPal takes action much sooner than eight months.

A now I know why the links at the top of the page didn't work for me... (thats why I didn't find the info and e-mail adress)

The links don't work when using FireFox so now on I'm just going to use good old explorer to surf there site....

You have any good idea how I in the best way prevent something like ReconMan1's horror story?